TRUST

Dad & I spent a lot of quality time together...after a lot of days we laughed over a meal, talked about stupidest things in the world...and I loved it, I can't believe how I survived so many days without him talking to me...

AYANO : Good night dad!

JUGO : Good Night Ayano! Sleep well!

I was happy...I spent a lot of time with father and hopefully today I could sleep well...At least after days of sadness, one happy thing happened.

I woke up feeling a lot better, I felt like today I should go to school and I happily got ready for it. Even though, I was a bit hurt by Kazuma but I didn't want that to affect this little bundle of happiness I felt yesterday.

AYANO: Bye dad!

JUGO : Bye Ayano! Have lots of fun!

I am glad dad and I are back on speaking terms....I love it.

YUKARI : Ayanoooo! Ohh Myy Godd! I was so scared why didn't you answer our calls?

NANASE : Damnn! You scared us to death Ayano!

AYANO : Chill off you two. First of all...Thank you for always staying by my side.

I had to tell them that and I took them into a hug.

YUKARI : That means...You and Kazuma are back together?

AYANO : Don't spoil my mood by talking about him Yukari...

NANASE : That means...

AYANO : Listen you two,  I Love you both and I want you to know that whatever you think is going on between me and Kazuma...It's not like that...I guess..I just guess we are not meant to be together...

They take me into a hug.

NANASE : You love him, don't you!

Well! Now when telling the truth makes me feel a lot better then why lie to them...

AYANO : I guess...it was more like...I got taken away for a while and I though it was true...

How I wished it was true...

YUKARI : Didn't I tell you she is in love...

AYANO : Ughh! Cut the crap. 

Today was pleasant. I was Happy, Tried keeping my thoughts off Kazuma and I was successful to some extent. School went well and I was heading back home, excited to see dad.

Upon reaching the Kannagi House, I was a bit shocked seeing a lot of members there Tachibana, Genma, Cathrin, Ren, all of the Kannagi members including...Kazuma.

AYANO : What's going on?

TACHIBANA : Ayano..we..

CATHRIN : Jugo got kidnapped.

What the heck? Mind your self Cathrin....it's my dad we're talking about!

CATHRIN : Ayano! Trust me, I'm not making things up here.

TACHIBANA : She's right Ayano! You need to calm yourself down!

I didn't agree to anything they said until My eye met with Kazuna's and I saw him not correct any one of them...for further confirmation I looked at Ren and his face had a worried expression on it.