I THINK WE'RE GONNA DIE TODAY...

RECAP: Previously on Stigma of the wind. Kazuma , Ren & Cathrin reach the mystical village to find out the truth, how the villagers vanished away mysteriously ? They all feel a weird presence of energy around them. Let's continue and find out what happens next!

BACK TO THE STORY: (KAZUMA'S POV)

There is definitely something wrong about this place it naturally gives off negative vibes. Plus I can also sense a strong presence. Cathrin, Ren & I stand in a triangle facing outwards ready for whoever was coming for us. There was silence...complete silence but...we could feel the energy presence growing stronger and stronger.

REN - Uuummm...Kazuma? I..I think it's coming!

CATHRIN - Not "IT"..."THEY!"

"They?" What is Cathrin saying? Curiously I turn around to take a look and I'm dumbstruck by the view...It seemed like there was a heard of bulls running across a deserted island.. that caused the evolution of this sandstorm.

None of us ever imagined what had been coming to us until and unless we faced it. It wasn't any animal coming for us! it was the whole village that was after us. 

REN- Kazuma??? What do we do??

Dammit! We can't attack the village! They're just innocent people under some kind of spell!

CATHRIN- We can't fight them!

REN- You expect us to die? It looks like they wouldn't really have to fight, instead they would just stomp us over!

KAZUMA - She's right REN! You can't attack them because they have no idea what's gotten into them!

I had enough trust on these two that they will be able to manage if enemies came rushing towards them in herds...what scared me, was that they weren't enemies and it is going to be tough to face people without hurting them when you know, they could tear you into pieces.

Sometimes fighting is not the only option you have! Fleeing away the battle ground could also be a wise choice...it is not important to pick up every fight, letting it go could also be the right choice...right now, if I let this go..saves thousands of lives including Cathrin and Ren's.

REN- What are you---

I was holding Ren in one hand and cathrin in the other...after which the only choice I had was to fly away!

I flew till a certain distance. Far enough for those villagers to not reach. I safely left Cathrin and Ren over there but my curiosity was past its limit and I had to see what was wrong. The only choice I had was to come back some other time.

BACK TO THE PRESENT (KAZUMA'S POV)

That Is when I realized that Jugo cannot be wrong especially when it comes to Ayano.

After I saw that mysterious village....I was sure something is cooking up!

Ayano might act Naive sometimes but I very well understand how smart she can become at times.

All I knew was right now, The heads or to be heads of various magical families have gone missing!

The next one in line could be her...and I just can't risk it!

AYANO'S POV

These few days have been enough mental torcher for me... I just couldn't understand what was going on? I just had no idea why everyone around me were acting all suspicious and they expected me to play along!