YOU'RE NOT THE HEAD OF THE KANNAGI'S {2}

I soon realized that it was a waste keeping Aiko here...when Ayano was needed the moment Mayumi attacked.

AYANO- Enraiha...come forth...

MAYUMI- Did she just say Enraiha?

Yes! This was the right thing to do....Sorry Yumi, Aiko was a bit to weak to protect you and hence...Ayano had to interrupt.

That's when...I blew my cover...

AYANO- Stay down! Mayumi!...

MAYUMI- What a pleasant surprise...it's great we don't have to come after you!...You'll come with us!

AYANO- What are you? Throwing a party?..

MAYUMI-  (LAUGHS) Yeah! You can say that!..but more like taking you to a party with a different host.

AYANO- And who might that be?

MAYUMI- That--

???- why do you wanna know Fire girl?

He seemed to be talking to me but instead..he greeted me with an attack...and surprisingly a water attack!

AYANO- You use water magic? You're from..THE KIYOMIZU CLAN?

I dodge the attack....Damnn! Kiyomizu clan is or I should say was always in our histories...but they were believed to have been extinct over the years.

If he is from the Kiyomizu clan...then I need to be careful...not because water extinguishes fire...that's a scientific theory...and there's no science and logic in magic....

My concern here is...that Kiyomizu clan was a myth and he is one of them...that means he can definitely defeat me but this does not mean I lose hope.

???- I thought fighting the head of the Kannagi family would give me some thrill but here you are practically wasting my time!

MAYUMI - Anyhow she's in demand.. we will have to take her back!

???- Damn if only I could kill her.

MAYUMI- Hold your horses Eric!...we haven't got those orders.

Eric? Like Eric Kiyomizu? I am flabbergasted upon finding that man's name....he is Eric Kiyomizu...the head  of the Kiyomizu (water) clan. According to our legends this clan and he is suppose to be a myth...but here he is fighting me for yumi.

One thing I should thank Mayumi about is that she has clarified to me that, they will not try to kill me so..the utmost harm they could cause me would be breaking my hands and legs apart...and I am a Kannagi...I won't let that happen...all I know is they won't kill me which means I can fight them until My powers bail on me. That's good news! right?

AYANO- Haiiiyyyaaaaa!

I attack with all my strength. I dunno if it was because I was angry at Kazuma or because I was trynna protect Yumi...I just..attacked.

MAYUMI- Come on Fire magic user...you are supposed to be strong...

AYANO- Yeah? Well as far as I'm seeing, you are the one requiring Eric to attack while I'm onto you!

ERIC- Oooo! Fiesty? I like it.

He said that and attacked again along with Mayumi. It's a little tough for my ego to accept it but them attacking me together was just not helping. I constantly kept glancing at Yumi from time to time..just to make sure that she was safe behind those bushes and she very much was safe. Although her plain expression shocked me for a moment but then I had expected it.