Chapter 13:

Billy just sits deep in though before he comes to a realization.

He goes and grabs his phone and dials a number before waiting for the person to answer.

"Hey Billy." Says a woman's voice.

"Allison I found her." He says and he hears a gasp come from the woman.

"Where?" She asks her voice shaking slightly.

"How about we meet up to talk." He says and the woman agrees.

-------------------------

Jake ended up taking Ava home before it got dark so her dad wouldn't be too mad that she didn't go with her sister.

When she got there she said goodbye to Jake before heading into her house.

"Ava, where's Bella?" He asked and Ava looked at him before speaking.

"I decided to go to Jake's house, I don't like being around Bella and her boyfriend." She says and Charlie smiles in understanding, he trusted Jake so he knew she was safe when she was with him.

Ava then heads upstairs to put her backpack down when she hears Bella yell and slam the door.

"Bells. Did he hurt you?" Asks Charlie from the other side of Bella's door and Ava walks out to see what's going on.

"No, dad." She says and Ava frowns.

"Then what? Did he break up with you?" He asked.

"I broke up with him." Says Bella and Ava can't help but not believe her.

"I thought you liked him." Says Charlie.

"That's why I have to leave. I don't want this. I want to go home." Says Bella and Ava can see the sadness on Charlie's face making Ava angry.

Bella then opens the door and walks out with Charlie and Ava following her.

"Your mother's not even in Phoenix." Says Charlie trying to reason with his daughter.

"She'll come home. I'll call her from the road." Says Bella.

"You can't drive home now. I'll take you to the airport in the morning." He says still following Bella down the stairs.

"I want to drive. I need time to think. I'll pull into a motel in a few hours. I promise." She says as she makes her way to the living room.

Bella almost makes it to the door but Charlie blocks her.

"Bella, I know I'm not around much, but I can change that. We can do more things together." He says and it breaks Ava's heart.

"Like watch more baseball on the flat screen? Or go to the Coffee Shop? Same people, same steak, same berry cobbler every night? That's you, dad. Not me." She says.

Ava scoffs annoyed, since when did that not seem like enough, since the Cullen's came around? What was she too good for them now?

"Bella, I just got you back." Says Charlie.

Ava feels so angry, how could Bella do this to someone as kind as Charlie?

" And if I don't get out now, I'm going to get stuck here like mom did." She says and Charlie looks wounded.

Ava snaps and grabs Bella's arms making Bella look at her.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" She says her eyes full of fury.

"This doesn't concern you." Says Bella trying to keep her tears in, she knows what she has to say to get Ava to let her go but she gets stuck.

"Doesn't concern me? Why are you acting like this?" She says and Bella yanks her arm out of Ava's grip before looking down at the girl.