Part 26- Meet The Clique.

Magsimula sa umpisa

'We'? Who the fuck is 'we'?! As far as I know, she doesn't have a brother, so unless my ears are failing me now, there better be a good explanation as to why there's some dude lurking around in her apartment! No-no, I'm not jealous, I just don't—I don't like surprises!

I wonder if—

"Oh hello there! Mi nombre es Christian, y mi dioseres bienvenido a nuestra humilde morada" (My name is Christian—and my God...you are most definitely welcome to our humble abode)
Christian said when he opened the door to reveal a sleekly dressed Fai.

Not missing a spot, he scanned him right through his jet-black gelled hair, down to his Greek-god looking chiseled chin—and boy is he the complete package

Not missing a spot, he scanned him right through his jet-black gelled hair, down to his Greek-god looking chiseled chin—and boy is he the complete package...Christian thought to himself.

All lad in what he was sure was very exensive fabric, he screened how his silky looking botton-up sleeve shirt fit perfectly against his body, that's definitely custom-made!

From there, his eyes wandered through the fine planes of his thighs whose firmness and tone shone through the constraints of his black chinos pants, matched with solid solid leather shoes he was sure could put diamonds and mirrors to shame.

Not sure how he had gone from seething upon hearing his voice, to becoming insanely uncomfortable with how he was currently staring at him, Fai cleared his throat to pull him out of the awkward situation he had him in.

"Um I think we've met before if I'm not mistaken..." Fai suggested.

"H—huh? Oh, Lo siento, no lo hice—right, speaking my mother tongue again, shit! What I mean to say is—"

"No-no, continua por favor...si te sientes mas comodo en tu lengua materna, entonces podemos harcelo" (No-no, please continue ... if you feel more comfortable in your mother tongue, then we can do just that) Fai encouraged in a Spanish that was almost too perfect, and Christian gasped in amusement.

"You speak Spanish?!"

"Bueno, no esta a cien, pero si, lo hago" (Well it's not a hundred, but yeah I do) Fai nodded.

"No way..." Christian mumbled as his stares on him intensified, spiking Fai even more. What in heaven's name is wrong with this dude? Do I have make-up on or something?! He pondered before a voice pulled him back.

"Christian are you— "she was saying.

Her voice—the one he had craved to hear all day, and especially all evening as it had seemed like forever since he had been standing there—and God his limbs were already hurting so badly!

Not only was he sure that he was probably going to get swollen feet at the end of the night, he also felt the roses in his hands withering, and for a night he intended to be perfect, it really wasn't aiding the situation known ground, but now she was here—and heaven, is she breathtaking!