PLEASE READ.

Hello everyone!

I hope you're all safe and looking after yourselves. This previous year has been so hard for so many, myself included. As most of you know I'm a mum of 3 kids aged 5, 4 and 1. Here in the UK we're on lockdown again, including the schools being shut! So guess who gets the absolute terror of homeschooling, keeping a 1 year old entertained and keeping on top of housework (failing miserably I might add!)

As you can imagine it's been hard but we're managing and I hope anyone else in this position is too!

Anyway I'm getting off point. Recently I have lost all my motivation and inspiration for this story. I love it, I love the comments and the votes, I love the fact that you guys love it and I wish I could give my full attention to it. But I cant. I can't find the words or the inspiration to continue. So, it is with a heavy heart that I write this note to you all. I will not be continuing. The 100 will always have a place in my heart but I just don't love it like I used to.

I have recently discovered a new show, one that has me hooked even though I'm only 2 seasons in! (supernatural in case anyone is wondering, planning a book as we speak/read).

I will leave this story uploaded if you guys wish and as a final thanks to you all I'm offering one last chapter. A finale of sorts if you like. A chapter to wrap up the whole book and give Bellarke the ending I feel they deserved. I haven't even watched s7 of the 100 because after seeing the reviews quite frankly I can't bring myself to do it!!

So would you guys like a finale? I don't like to leave it just hanging open like this but I can't continue the way I originally planned!

I'm so sorry and please remember I love and appreciate every single one of you. I may not reply to every comment but I see them, I see them and read them all!

Until we meet again.

Chloe ❤️