7. Perfect Mistake.

It had been a week. Seven days of secrets, hidden glances and made up excuses. Bellamy and Clarke had been sneaking around behind their friends backs for a week. They had agreed to keep their relationship secret for now. And so far it was working. They didn't have to act all that much differently. They had a strong friendship that had people questioning their feelings towards one another before they started seeing each other more intimately. So it wasn't really any different. But like most things in Clarke's life, all good things come to an end.

All Clarke could focus on was how warm she was. She was safe, comfortable and warm. The strong arm wrapped around her waist squeezed tighter as the figure behind her started to stir. Clarke smiled to herself as she rolled onto her back, looking into the deep brown eyes she had fallen for.

"Morning." Clarke smiled softly.

"Already? Feels like I've only slept for like two hours." Bellamy groaned, burying his face in the pillows.

"You should have gone to sleep earlier then, instead of..." Clarke smirked until Bellamy cut her off.

"I didn't see you moaning. Well I did, but in a good way." Bellamy's smirk matched her own.

"Idiot." Clarke rolled her eyes as she shifted her body to face him.

Most of their mornings in the last week had started with them laying in a tangle of limbs and blankets. The only time Bellamy didn't stay at Clarke's was when she worked nights or early morning shifts at the hospital. She was surprised when the hospital agreed to give her time off work so she could visit her father in hospital.

"I could get used to this." Bellamy smiled as he nuzzled further into her neck.

"Me too." Clarke agreed.

"When do you have to go back?" Bellamy mumbled.

"I have three weeks vacation time left. So anytime in the next three weeks since I worked the last two days. My vacation starts today." Clarke informed him.

"So you're saying I get to wake up to you every day for three weeks?" Bellamy lifted his head with a smirk.

"Maybe." Clarke teased.

Bellamy lowered his head to press his lips to Clarke's. Every time his lips touched hers, Clarke felt like she was in heaven. His touch could ignite a spark in her that no one had ever been able to ignore before. Kissing Bellamy was like being in another world, and Clarke didn't think she'd ever get sick of the feeling. They were so lost in each other, that neither of them heard the front door open.

"Hello? Clarke?!" A deep voice yelled through the apartment.

"Shit!" Clarke hissed as Bellamy dived off her and rushed to pull on his clothes.

"Just getting dressed! I'll be out in a sec!" Clarke called. She knew it was Roan. The last thing she wanted was for her brother to find out that she was seeing Bellamy by him walking in on them!

"What do I do?" Bellamy whispered. He wasn't ashamed to be seen with Clarke, but he also wasn't stupid enough to flaunt their new relationship in front of Roan without talking about it first.

"Use my shower, you usually do!" Clarke hissed.

Bellamy nodded and grabbed a towel out the closet before racing into the ensuite. Clarke gained her composure before leaving the room and finding Roan.

She found him in the kitchen with Murphy, scanning the contents of her fridge for something to eat.

"Do you just come to my apartment to eat all my food?" Clarke said as she walked into the kitchen.