"House rules of Lan clan: no private fighting,no promiscuity,no Killing inside the city,no wandering around at night ,no shouting ,no rushing,..no smirking no sitting hunched over ..."

Sitting beside Xia and Wangji,Wei Wuxian leans on his desk and stares at the two.

Her eyes were forward but he could see she wanted nothing more than to just fall asleep. He smiles a bit at her hair that was now in its signature pigtails again.

On the other hand Lan Wangji say upright and facing forward with a passive face, obviously listening to the rules.

'How can he listen to something so boring.'

Back in the front Xia looks at Lan Qiren trying hard not to fall asleep.

'This sucks! It's a beautiful day but we're stuck inside listening to this man yapping. I want a nappppp'

She jumps a bit when Qiren smacks something down on his table.

"I'm reciting them one by one because no one reads them. Let's see who else will break the rules."

Xia sweatdrops and sighs.

"He said "Who else" . He's definitely talking about Wei Wuxian."

"Since someone is still not paying attention. Alright then, I'll tell you something else.Wei Ying!'

Wuxian raised his hand smiling giggly.

"Right here hehe!"

"Who was the first one to prosper their family at the cost of their clan?'

"Wen Mao from Wen Clan!"

"What did the ancestors of the Nie do?"

"Butcher!"

"How do spirits ,demons,ghosts,and monsters differ?"

Wei Ying stood up cockily.

"Sprits come from living plants and animals, demons from humans , ghosts from the dead,monsters from dead plants and animals!"

In front of him Jiang Cheng rolls his eyes and sighs while Xia mentally cheers for him.

'Good job A'ying!'

She looks beside her to see Lan Wangji with a passive look as usual making her purse her lips.

'Damnit it's hard to tell if you've fallen in love Wangji!'

Though Lan Qiren's face always held no emotion other than annoyance , he was quite impressed,but being the evil middle aged man he is he wanted to make the young class clown get something wrong.

He continues with one final question and Xia inwardly shrunk ,knowing this would lead to his punishment.

"There is an executioner who has children . He's beheaded over 100 people. After he died , no one buried him. Full of resentment ,his ghost haunts the streets . What should we do?"

Wei Wuxian thought for a moment while behind him Nie Huaisang cowers behind his study book.

"Don't choose me..."

Fortunately for him. Lan Qiren already decides who he wants to speak.

"Wangji,you tell me how to solve this."

Xia looked curiously at the young man beside her who answered flawlessly.

"Talk to him, remind him of his family and calm him down.Find out his unfulfilled wish, and clear his clinging to the world . Force him to leave and if that doesn't work destroy him,that's the proper procedure we should follow."

Xia blinks.

"Seems simple enough ,but Wuxian..."

Beside her ,Wei Wuxian puts out a scroll making Xia turn to him as he began to paint..Even Huaisang leaned over to see what he was doing.

"I have doubts?" He says suddenly raising his brush.

"Find out his unfufilled wish, ear his clinging to the world? But what do we do if his obsession is for revenge?"

"We'll use force when it's necessary. Destroy him if we have to," Lan Wangji answers with no hint of annoyance.

"What a waste!" Wei Wuxian retorts back,"it's not that I didn't know the answer,I was just think of a fourth

option "

"I've never heard of any other solutions."

Wei Wuxian then proceeds to show Lan Wangji an ugly drawing of a man digging up a corpse.

"Here! The executioner died a violent death and is full of wrath.Given the number of people he beheaded,dig up the the graves of those who were killed by him . And gather their ghosts to fight him!"

Everyone in the room looks shock minus a face palming Jiang Cheng,and a Xia trying not to fall out when Lan Qiren wacks Wuxian with his stick.

"Out goal is to purify these evil spirits. You're trying to make evil fight evil?!"

The man was literally shaking with anger and disgust.

"That's totally wrong and unethical!"

He suddenly throws his scroll attempting to his Wei Wuxian who ducks,making Huaisang get hit instead.

Xia inwardly cracked her knuckles.

"My poor baby! Damnit old man!"

Wei Wuxian looks back up and continues on bravely.

"Resentment and wrath are powers too!Why can't we make good use of them?"

Qiren throws his robbed sleeve back in annoyances and glares daggers at the young man.

"Let me ask you, how can you make the dark forces obey you!? What if you lose control?"

"Hmm,that's a good question" Wei Wuxian sits back down and ponders.

"If you've got the answer ,you'd have become an enemy to us all!Get out!"

He throws the stick at the young man and forces him to leave out of the class, ordering him to have the Disciple book copied by tomorrow.

Xia watches with a sweatdrop as the young man runs out.

He really is a knucklehead head, but he's so lucky he gets to leave this boring class!

Everyone is silent and doesn't dare look at the annoyed Lan Qiren.

Qiren clinches his fist and scoffs.

"Now that the trouble maker is gone ,Let's continue with the lesson."