Chapter 2

Chapter 2

I don't know why, but I was forced to bring them back to my home. I found the whole situation surreal. A few minutes ago I was simply getting ice cream with my best friend, hearing her gush over the band, and now I'm dating one of the members.

Well, fake dating.

How does that happen?

I insert my apartment keys in the lock, jiggled the doorknob and opened the front door as I heard two pairs of feet follow in behind me. My home wasn't huge but it wasn't tiny either. It was a rather large studio apartment. It has two floors and is really long (side to side) with a big living room and two bedrooms.

I tossed the keys into a bowl by the entrance and proceeded further into my living room, plopping down on the couch. When you enter the apartment, you are immediately in the living room, which comes in handy after long, eventful days. Like this one. I clasped my hands together and looked at Paul.

"Okay so what is it that we need to talk about?" I asked him.

"Well for one, the length of your relationship." he said looking between me and something. I turned my head and was met by the familiar boy with curly hair and green eyes. I hadn't even realized he had sat next to me.

"And that is?" Harry asked.

"About a year, maybe a little shorter." Paul said as if it was no big deal. I was going to have to give up a year of my life fake dating someone I barely know, let alone a popstar. I sighed and leaned my head on my arm.

What had I gotten myself in to?

Harry's POV

I glared at Paul in annoyance. He was practically putting me on lockdown for a whole year. That meant no girls, aside from Christina, and no wild parties...unless I went with Christina. And I had a feeling that wasn't going to happen often.

I sighed.

This. Was. Horrible.

I mean, I give props to Paul for picking this gorgeous girl for me, but I have commitment issues, and a whole year seemed like an eternity. What if I met someone else who I wanted to be with, but I couldn't because of this arrangement? This is all a mess.

"Go make me a sandwich." I commanded, giving Christina a cute smile, one that she could not possibly refuse. No one could refuse this smile. But she just looked at me and scoffed.

"Go make one yourself. You have two hands. The kitchen is that way." She said pointing in the hall across from us.

I looked back at Paul in shock and he just smirked at me.

If I had thought that this was going to be a joyride, I was sadly mistaken.