Chapter 13

Chapter 13

"Do you want to talk about it, love?" Louis asked as I stared angrily at the coffee cup in front of me.

"I just don't know what his problem is." I said just above a whisper, concentrating on my coffee cup. I felt like if I could concentrate on one thing, and think really hard, then the answer would just magically pop in my head, maybe it was something I did? I rewinded the past few days in my mind, but nothing struck out to be as a reason for Harry acting like this.

"How long has he been like this?" Louis asked, taking a sip of his tea.

"Just this morning. Last night he was so sweet. I really like him Louis, but he's really being bi-polar on me and he's sending me mixed signals and signs.." I confessed.

"Well hun, he can't really be completely sending you mixed signals and signs. I mean you guys are dating so obviously he likes you." Louis said.

Crap, I thought. I forgot that the boys don't know about Harry and I being in a fake relationship. Justin, Paul, Harry, and I were the only ones.

I sighed knowing I wasn't going to be able to get the exact advice I need from Louis today, I had to twist things a bit, but who knows, maybe I will get what I need.

"I know... it's just... Louis what if he wants to break up? Or is just getting tired of me? " I said, looking back down at my coffee. Louis reach over and placed his hands on top of mine.

"Christina, you should hear the way he talks about you when you're not around. If he's not with you, he's talking about you. He speaks of you with such adoration, I've never seen him like a girl this much before, and what amazes me is it really hasn't been that long, but who knows he just may be in love with you, in fact, I'm pretty sure he already is."

I soaked in Louis' words. He can't be really in love with me... can he?

"You really think so, Louis?" I asked looking up at him, maybe Harry was just having a bad day. I couldn't help but let the little hope in me flutter.

"I know so, Christina." He said giving me a friendly wink.

***

"Hello?" I called weakly into my apartment. The lights were off in the living room, and the place was strangely quiet, making me want to run back into Louis' car.

I shut the door quietly behind me and walked quickly but quietly to my room.

I took off my clothes from the day and changed into a tank top and some Soffee shorts. I put some socks on my feet, because for some reason they were really cold. I reached behind my head and took the hair tie out of it, letting my hair flow down around my face. I shook my head, and patted down my hair a bit. I smiled to myself. Comfy.

I opened my room door and headed to the kitchen. Some water sounds really good right now... maybe some ice cream, too.

My feet padded into the kitchen and I reached for a glass. I was about to grab the gallon of water when I noticed the light was on in the dining room. I quickly filled my glass, and walked to the dining room. Almost like deja vu, there was Harry sitting in the chair, his head buried in his arms.

I walked further into the dining room and took the seat across from him, but didn't say a word. If he wanted to talk, well then he would have to be the one to start.

I was about to take a sip of my water when his words stopped me.

"Where did you go?" He asked quietly.

"I told you. With a friend." I answered simply.

He looked up at me, and his green eyes held no emotion.