Chapter 8

Chapter 8

"Harry?" I called closing the door to my apartment behind me. "You home?" I called out again. It felt so weird asking him that, it had only been me for the longest... but I guess it's Harry now too since he has to live with me.

I heard the pounding a feet and soon Harry appeared in front of me seeming out of breath with an apron tied around his waist.

"Hey." He breathed giving me that smile that girls seem to die for.

"Hey." I said back. "What are you doing?"

"Oh I was just making us some dinner.... " He said scratching the back of his neck nervously. I chuckled at his actions, and I felt something inside of me flutter. Testing my feelings, I sha-shayed (i kinda made that word up.. its when you slide on each foot up to someone cutely haha) over to him, as I reached up and wrapped my arms around his neck. I felt him tense up, but he loosely wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Well that was really sweet of you." I said, my voice just above a whisper as I planted a kiss on his cheek, lingering there for a second more than usual. He let out a shaky breath when I pulled away and looked at him. He stared back at me and I saw his head start to lean in a little, and thats when I knew I was gonna have to ruin the moment. Now wasn't the time.

"So, what did you make?" I said pulling away from him and walking towards the kitchen.

"Oh.. um.. I made spaghetti and meatsauce. Hope you like that." he chuckled slightly.

"Love it." I said. I noticed the table was already set up with the food and everything. There was a candle set in the middle, and a red table mat. If I didn't know any better, I'd say it was a date. Everything just looked so romantic.

"You ready?" I heard Harry ask from right behind me. I jumped slightly at his closeness.

I nodded, as he walked over to a chair and pulled it out. "For you." He said giving me a cheeky smile.

"Why thank you." I said sending him a slight wink. Why was I being so flirty?

We began to eat in silence for a while, until he set his fork down looking up at me.

"I need to talk to you about something, Christina..." He said hesitantly, worry showing in his eyes.

"Look if this is about earlier I can-" He held his hand up, stopping me.

"You don't have to explain yourself, Christina. I shouldn't have blown up like that. But that's not what I wanted to talk to you about..." He said.

I pulled a face.

"Then what's bothering you?" I asked.

"The Oscars are tomorrow." He said.

I shrugged my shoulders. "Ermm... cool?" I said still not getting it.

"We have to walk the red carpet tomorrow... our first public outing... remember that's the reason that I'm here... right?" He said. The way he said "right" sounded like it held another meaning but that wasn't what my head was thinking about.

All I could think about right now, is either tripping or falling on that red carpet in front of a bunch of paparazzi. Oh gosh... paparazzi... my life wasn't going to be the same after tomorrow.

I would no longer be known as simply " Christina Lawson". Oh no no no, after tomorrow, I would be known to the world as "Christina Lawson, girlfriend of Harry Styles" ... and I'm not sure I was exactly ready for that.

(A/N):

(So I don't know if I already gave her a last name, but if I did, I don't remember it, so Lawson it is now.)

And... I think im actually going to put up chapter 9 now... Enjoy :)