Chapter 15

Chapter 15

This kiss was different. He wasn't teasing me. He wasn't trying to be a flirt. This was a real kiss. He meant it.

But he was drunk.

I sighed internally and pushed him away reluctantly, as hurt filled his eyes.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry if I was too forward... I-I" Harry started to stutter and I placed my finger over his lips, shushing him.

"It's not that. You're drunk, Harry. You don't know what you're doing." I said standing up, ready to walk away.

"Why don't you love me... as much as I love you?" He whispered from behind me. "Why can't you see?" He mumbled.

I turned around. "What are you going on about Harry?" I questioned.

"I'm drunk but I'm still here. I mean what I say. I love you. It's not fake to me. Why can't you see..." He whispered towards the end as he collapsed on the floor.

"Harry?" I called after him but he didn't move. "Harry?!" I yelled running towards him on the floor. Slapping his cheeks, he still didn't wake up.

"Harry, you have to wake up. C'mon Harry. I don't know what's going on, please wake up." But he didn't budge. His breathing was shaky. I panicked.

I quickly pulled out my phone and called the only person I could think of to call.

"Hello?" his voice grogged into the phone.

"Justin?!" I frantically replied.

"Christina?! What's wrong?!" Justin replied, no trace of his previous sleepy voice there.

"I need you to come over right now. Harry collapsed. I don't know what to do.." I sobbed into the phone, caressing Harry's hair with my hands as his head laid in my lap.

"Alright alright I'm on my way. I'll be there in a few. Don't panic, keep calm. I'll be right there." Justin said and hung up.

I put down the phone and focused my attention back to Harry.

"You're going to be okay. I don't know what's wrong, but Justin is coming and he's going to help me figure it out okay?" Harry didn't move. He really was out. He would have argued the minute he heard 'Justin' slip from my mouth.

A pounding sounded at my door a few minutes later startling me. I gently placed Harry down on the floor and walked briskly to the door, that Justin continued to pound on.

"I'm coming, I'm coming! Stop before you wake everyone else on the floor up!" I screeched before I yanked open the door revealing a frantic looking Justin standing in front of me.

"Are you alright?" He asked, giving me a once over while grasping my shoulders.

"Yes! Yes I'm fine! I'm not the one lying on the floor! I need you to help him, Justin!" I pleaded.

"Alright, alright just take me to him." He said walking inside the apartment. I led the way to the hallway where Harry still layed unconcious.

"Oh crap... what happened?" Justin asked turning to me.

"I don't know. He was just telling me that - um..." I paused not wanting to tell Justin exactly what he said. "He said some stuff and then he just collapsed."

"Was he drunk?" Justin asked.

I nodded my head. "Yeah, really drunk." I said.

Justin walked over to him and pressed two fingers on the base of Harry's neck. " Well his pulse seems to be okay. He probably drank too much, but not enough that we would have to get him pumped. Just take him to his room, and he should be fine in the morning." Justin said standing up and dusting himself off.

"Really? That's it?" I asked incredulously.

"Umm yeah." Justin chuckled. "You just overreacted a bit, Christina. But thank you for calling me." He said coming over to give me a hug.

"You rest too okay?" he whispered in my ear. I nodded my head clutching him closer for a second.

He pulled away after a few seconds and headed over to the door. Before he walked through, he poked his head back to look at me.

"Christina?" He called.

"Yeah?" I replied, looking curiously at him. He scratched the back of his neck, contemplating, then opened his mouth to speak.

"What did he tell you? Harry? Before he collapsed.." Justin asked.

I was taken aback. I purposely avoided this earlier but I guess he noticed.

"He.. He um... he told me he loved me... like really... not pretend." I confessed.

Justin nodded his head looking down.

"I never really stood a chance did I?" He questioned, seeming more to himself than me, as he looked up at me.

I sighed. "Justin.." But he held his hand up stopping me.

"It's okay. I should have known better. I don't deserve you, Christina." Justin said.

I walked closer to him.

"Justin don't this to yourself." I pleaded with him.

"And why shouldn't I? Who do I have, Christina? Selena? That's all a set up. Like you and Harry were. But he got an amazing girl. One he actually fell in love with, and I honestly can't blame him." Justin said, tears glistening at the corners of his eyes not yet falling.

"What are you trying to say, Justin?" I asked putting a comforting hand on his arm.

"I'm saying that... " He hesitated, tugging on his hair a bit.

"Justin?" I asked confused.

"I love you too, Christina." He blurted out, and my eyes widened in response.

"But I know I can't.." He whispered and turned towards the door.

"Justin wait!" I shouted going after him.

He turned around to face me and shook his head sadly. "I'm sorry."He mouthed.

(A/N):

Sorry guys I got quite a few comments telling me to post and i really appreciate them so here's the next chapter! Sorry it's short I still got a lot going on with school. But the comments really motivate me so thank you!!