Final Note

Hi, so if you read the author's note in the final chapter, you know that I mentioned some other works of mine. Well I thought that I'd provide a brief description for them.

Okay so the other Harry fic I have up is called "Reign". Basically, it takes place in about the 1800s. It has to do with royal families and stuff. The girl protagonist, Princess Catalina, is recently turned 18. She's a pretty modernized Princess for the time, meaning her mindset is different which plays a large factor in the story. She meets Harry prior to her being revealed as the Princess to the public and the fact that she's royalty and he's just a "commoner" causes a lot of conflict and battles among the royal family as well as their neighboring country, who walk the fine line of being an ally or an enemy, of which the parents of Zayn's character are the rulers.

The other fic I have up is a Luke Hemmings one, so if you love 5SOS I hope you like this one :) It's called Vanished. It's more of a mystery, but you know me I always have to have some kind of romance as a guiding factor of the plot.

There's not much I can tell you about the story because I may say too much that gives the mystery element away. But basically, Luke and Beth are your typical high school couple, and one day they (specifically) become the targets of an insane man's anger. In an attempt to escape, Luke vanishes and Beth is left alone wondering what became of him while Luke is left trying to figure out his unfamiliar surroundings. Finding his way back to her, the two are reunited but there is a huge obstacle standing between them that complicates everything even further.

"Cause two can keep a secret, if one of them is dead."

So I really hope you give these fics a chance! The writing style is a lot different from this story since I have just recently started these versus two years ago. My stories usually aren't the same as you can see, so they all have completely different plot lines with their own twist and turns. So, if you do look into them thank you so much :)

~M