Chapter 19

"Can I just have one decent meal with my girlfriend without all you parasites capturing my every move?" Harry yelled at the paparazzi, flicking them off as we sat at our table outside the restaurant. Ironically, it was the same restaurant we had our last episode in where Harry was acting like a total jerk once again. Difference this time is I'm actually in on the plan.

"But Mr. Styles, I just have-"

"Beat it, asshole!" Harry yelled at the pap, who put his hands up in a surrender position and walked away. I gave Harry a stern look, placing my hand on top of his.

"Harry, was that really necessary? That one seemed relatively nice. He actually called you Mr. Styles." I reprimanded, but gave him a slight smirk. He chuckled, then lifted my hand towards his mouth and planted a gentle kiss on it.

"I just want a nice lunch out with you. We're always at your apartment, I don't want you to feel trapped there. I want you to feel free to walk out here in public with me without feeling like you're about to get trampled by a stampede of zoo animals." He said softly, grabbing both of my hands in his and giving it a squeeze.

"Zoo animals? Now isn't that a little derogatory, Harry?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. He shrugged nonchalantly in reply. He let go of my hands and we both grabbed our menus pretending to scan them for whatever entree we desired. After a few seconds, I noticed the guy who had been standing uncomfortably close to us near the sidewalk, walk away while stuffing a small notepad in his coat.

"Do you think he got that?" Harry whispered, leaning over the table as he looked up at me. I looked back at the guy retreating to his vehicle, following him with my eyes until he was inside.

"Well considering he wrote something down before he walked away, I would say yes." I told him, giving him a big smile. We had sat in the apartment the past two weeks, scheming up different scenarios that we knew would get back to management. We thought at first that it would be easier to come up with scenarios and just reenact them in public, but after realizing how difficult that would be as well as what a terrible actor Harry is, we decided against it. Instead we came to the conclusion that whenever we're out in public, Harry would just be a total jerk and I would be the dutiful girlfriend who scolds him on his ways; which so far seems to be working.

"We're a good team, Lawson." He commented.

"Ditto, Styles." I replied, sending him a flirtatious wink. Unfortunately, it did not have the intended effect since he burst into fits of laughter the following second.

"My goodness, you can not wink to save your life." He said, still choking on fits of laughter. I furrowed my eyebrows and pouted my lips, slumping back into my chair.

"You're mean." I pouted, crossing my arms and glaring at him.

"And you're too cute." He told me, sending me a proper wink before looking back down at his menu. I sighed and figured it was time that I gave mine an actual look as well.

***

"Harry, come here! Our little stunt from yesterday made the gossip sites already." I called out, hearing the pads of his footsteps across the apartment floor. It was nighttime, and Harry had been busy watching some movie on TV while I kept on lookout for any news on the popstar himself.

"What does it say?" He asked, coming to stand right behind me as he leaned slightly on my chair with an arm extended and resting on the desk in front of me. I took a sip of my coffee and scrolled down the page a little.

"Let's see. Do you want me to read it aloud?" I asked, looking up at him. He nodded, but his eyes were trained on the page. "Alright well it says,

Teen popstar, Harry Styles, and his girlfriend, Christina Lawson, were spotted outside of a local restaurant seeming to have a quiet lunch. Well, it was all quiet until the paparazzi seemed to be too many for Styles to stand. He blew up at the paps, calling them a few unrepeatable words, while girlfriend, Lawson, seemed to actually be scolding him on his behavior. An eyewitness from moments later stated that he was quite a gentleman to her after the paparazzi left the scene, and not the same Harry that was displayed to the paparazzi. Could it be that his girlfriend is the key to getting him back on track? Or do you think Styles is past the point of no return? Leave your comments below and don't forget to check out the video of Harry Styles' behavior towards the paparazzi. Link below.