Chapter 5

Chapter 5

How is this possible? I am a diehard Belieber, and I am meeting Justin. I didn't even have to buy meet and greet tickets. What is happening? First Harry now Justin? Someone is testing me...

"I uh..I'm not gonna scream. Promise. Maybe freak out a bit. Like now. But only because you are like my idol." I said letting out a nervous giggle.

He chuckled. "Well it's always nice to meet a fan. Especially a very beautiful one." he said winking at me. I blushed as I looked down at the ground.

"Ahem..." someone said clearing their throat. I looked behind Justin to see Harry.

"Harry?! What are you doing here?" i said utterly confused.

"You know Harry Styles?" Justin asked perplexed.

"Of course she does. She's my girlfriend." Harry said walking over to me while putting his hand securely around my waist while looking...well more like glaring... at Justin.

Justin's eyes widened for a fraction of a second before I chirped in.

"Umm no, I'm not his girlfriend." I said removing Harry's arm and smiling slightly at Justin, and he smiled back.  

"Um, yes you are." Harry said giving me a warning glance.

"Well...umm... it looks like you two have some issues y'all need to work out..." Justin said clasping his hands together tightly as he swayed back and forth slightly. You could tell he felt awkward and had no idea what to do.

"Oh umm, here's my number Christina. We should hang some time." he said handing me a slip of paper and smiled at me.

I grinned at him while taking the paper. "Yeah definitely! It was nice meeting you Justin." He winked at me as he spun on his heel walking out the store.

I turned back to Harry, kind of frustrated with him.

"What. Was. That?" I said looking at him. He faked an innocent look.

" I don't know what you're talking about..." he said crossing his arms and giving a slight puff. I rolled my eyes.

"You just told him I was your girlfriend, when I'm not." I said.

"But you are." Harry said winking at me. Oh...right.

"But..but we're not at a social event or anything right now!" i said exasperated. He kept me from flirting with Justin frickin Bieber. Talk about cockblocking...

He pulled me closer by the waist pressing me to him. He leaned down brushing his lips lightly by my ear. "But we ARE out in public love. The media is everywhere." He whispered and kissed my ear.

"Whatever. What are you even doing here?" I said pulling away from him, even though I kind of did it reluctantly. Sometimes I feel like I hate him, but sometimes I find him completely irresistible.

" I got tired of staying indoors." he said shrugging his shoulders.

I rolled my eyes and retrieved Justin's number from my pocket smiling at his number. I have his number. Holy crap.

"You're not really going to call him are you?" Harry asked.

I looked up at him with a really stupid expression. "Of course I am." I said and walked down the aisle back to my cart.

"Cheater." Harry said.

"It's not reaaalll" I sang lightly back.

Then Harry muttered sometimes that I couldn't make it, while he grabbed the basket from me and rolled it to the check-out line himself.

Harry's POV

I walked into the store searching for my brown-haired beauty of a fake girlfriend. I don't know what it is, but when she left I began to miss her, and the longer she was at the store, the more I strived to see her. So I walked to the store since it wasn't far away.

I walked up and down the aisles until I saw her...talking to some guy. A feeling bubbled in my stomach and I felt my emotions rising. I knew this feeling.

Jealousy.

I walked closer to them and noticed she was staring at him in amazement. My jealousy grew even bigger.

"Ahem." I said clearing my throat. Christina shook her head as if she was snapping out of a daze and looked at me.

"Harry?! What are you doing here?" she said looking confused.

"You know Harry Styles?" the boy said. That voice...oh no...it couldn't be. I knew that voice all too well. Niall blasts his music more than enough. I looked at Justin and my emotions felt mixed. Christina was talking to Justin Bieber, yet another teen sensation.

"Of course she does. She's my girlfriend." I said walking over to Christina and wrapping my arm around her waist. Justin looked a little surprised at the gesture and I couldn't help but smirk a little. I hadn't realized I was glaring at him until his eyes widened at me though. Whoops.

"Umm no I'm not his girlfriend." she told Justin pushing me away. I didn't expect this feeling, but it hurt a little. I looked behind Justin and saw a lady, one who could possibly be a reporter, looking in the aisle probably wondering what two celebrities were doing in the store.

"Um yes you are." I told Christina giving her a warning glance, but she probably didn't understand.

"Well...umm... it looks like you two have some issues y'all need to work out..." Justin said clasping his hands together tightly as he swayed slightly. I glared at him. I don't have a problem with Justin, as a music artist, but we're dealing with Christina here, and I feel like it's personal.

Wait... why do I feel this way?

"Oh umm here's my number Christina. We should hang some time." Justin said giving Christina his number. Hell... I don't even have his number.... She smiled a breathtaking smile at him.

"Yeah definitely! It was nice meeting you Justin." she told him as he walked away. My blood boiled as my jealous feelings overpowered me. Then it hit me, a realization.

I truly really liked Christina, as more than a friend.

And things were about to get a heck of a lot more complicated for us, because I was sure that that wasn't the last she would see of Justin.