Stars

Just really quickly, some chapters from now on might include Jade West.

You're the quiet kid in Hollywood Arts. Never associated with the 6 main kids. Tori, Beck, Andre, Cat, Jade and Robbie. You always sit in the back of the class drawing and minding your own business.

So that's why it confused you when Jade approached you. She asked you to meet her at your locker after school. You are terrified of Jade so you said yes. Cos you were scared of what would happen if you didn't. That was about 4 months ago.

4 months later, you and Jade are dating. Have been for about 3 months. You're both layed on your roof together. Looking at the stars together. Her head in your lap.

Jade isn't really looking at the stars. She's just admiring you. Of course you know she's looking at you.

"Rude to stare." You say.

"I'm not staring. I'm admiring." Jade says.

You smile.

"How did we end up here?" You ask.

"We climbed up through your bedroom window." Jade states.

"No. I mean... like... how did we even become we?" You ask.

"I decided it was time to ask you. To be honest, I'd kinda had my eyes on you for a while but i didn't wanna say anything because we never talked before and you were terrified of me." Jade says.

You nod.

"How long is a while?" You ask.

"Remeber when i came storming into Sikowitz's class about a year ago? You were sat at the back of the room drawing and we locked eyes?" Jade asks.

"You've had eyes for me since then?" You ask.

Jade nods.

"You coulda told me sooner."

"It took me 6 months to man up and tell you the truth. And i didn't even wanna tell you. Vega convinced me." Jade says.

"You should start calling her Tori."

"Why?"

"Cos. It's just a friendly gesture."

"I'm not her friend."

"You dont have to be her friend to show a friendly gesture Jade." You say.

She groans.

"Do i have to?"

"Yeah."

"Why?"

"Cos i asked and you always listen to me...." You say.

"Fine." Jade says.

You smile.

"You. Owe me a kiss though." Jade says.

"You gotta sit up for it." You say.

She pushes herself up and pulls you into a light kiss. When you kiss back, you feel her smile. You pull back and she frowns.

"Dont frown. Big or little?" You ask.

She thinks.

"Little." She says.

Whenever you cuddle, you ask if she wants to be the big or little spoon. You ask when at your house. You ask when at at her house. It's how you two work. When in bed, you rest your head on her shoulder.

"G'night." You say.

"G'night." Jade says.