Nozu after falling out

You and Jade have fallen out. Maybe about 3 weeks ago. You'd been trying to tell her that Beck was exceedingly toxi and not good for her. He is a very toxic man and everyone can see it. Except for Jade. Which pisses you off because she's your best friend, and the girl you have a mega crush on, so you just want what's best for her. But she got pissed off with you and told you 'i never wanna see you again, stop trying to ruin my relationship'.

So now, you're in Nozu. Jade's just walked in but you haven't seen her. All your other friends, in your band, are trying to get you on stage.

"Alright! Alright! I'll go! What song?" You ask.

They look between each other.

"Boyfriend by Dove Cameron."

"You've gotta be kidding me." You say.

"Nope. Do it. Or you're no coming wth to watch Lauren Jauregui."

You roll your eyes and go to the DJ.

"What song?" He asks.

"B404."

"Good choice." He says.

You grab a microphone and the song starts. Jade sits and watches you intently.

"I could be a better boyfriend than him
I could do the shit that he never did
Up all night, I won't quit
Thinking I'm gonna steal you from him
I could be such a gentleman
Plus all my clothes would fit"

Jade bites her bottom lip. When the song finishes, the whole of Nozu applauds. You smile, bow and climb off the stage. You put the microphone on the DJ's table. You then spot Jade. You both make eye contact. You go over to her and sit next to you.

"Hey." You say.

"Hey..."

"How's your relationship going with Beck?" You ask.

"We-uhm- we broke up." She says.

"Oh..."

"You were right." She says.

She looks at you. You look at her.

"He's toxic and he tried to hit me." Jade says.

"He tried to hit you?"

She nods.

"Yeah. But i moved and he hit the window. It smashed and he broke his hand. I broke up with him. Because i realised that you were right. He is a toxic person. And you could be a better boyfriend to be honest." Jade says.

"I'm not going to say i told you so because that's just inappropriate right now. But I'm glad you listened to me." You say.

"I'm sorry i didn't listen sooner. But you were right." Jade says.

"Dont apologise. But it's all done now." You say.

You both sit and talk. While you both talk, she gets a text.

"Who is it?" You ask.

"Beck"

You just nod.

"I'm not answering it. I dont wanna talk to him." Jade says.

After a while, you both decide to go for a walk together. While walking, your hands brush against each other a little bit. She takes your hand into hers and you both go to her house. You both go up to her room and you wind up cuddling and falling asleep together. You did get together eventually.

Thoughts? Byeeeeeee :)