Everyone got secrets Liz

You're layed on the sofa with Liz layed next to you. You look at your watch. It's reminding you to take the tablets.

"I'll be down in a few minutes baby. Just gunna take some tablets." You say.

Liz nods. You climb off the sofa and bolt it upstairs. Unbeknownst to you, Liz follows you. You run into the bathroom. Liz stands outside the bathroom and watches you. You yank open the mirror door and start searching for your special tablets. She notices that your veins have become more visible and complete black. Like the midnight. She frowns. You look at your arm.

"Damn it." You curse.

You search the entire bathroom and dont find your tablets.

"Shit...."

Liz hides and you run out of the bathroom. You bolt it into the bedroom and basically turn the entire room upside down looking for your tablets. You look at your arm. It's now turning the same colour as your veins.

"I ran outa time...."

Liz frowns.

"Y/n?"

You turn to her.

"Hey baby. What's up?" You ask, hiding your arm behind your back.

"Are you okay? I heard you from downstairs. You seem like you're having troubles looking for something." Liz says.

"Yeah i just cant find my tablets. I'll find them. Go back downstairs babe."

You plant a kiss on her cheek.

"No. Lemme see your arm." She demands.

"No."

She grabs your arm and pulls it around the front.

"Mind telling me what the fuck this is?" She asks.

"I'll tell you in a minute. I gotta find my tablets." You say.

She pulls them out of her pocket.

"I'll give you them on the proviso you tell me what the fuck is going on with you."

"Everyone got secrets Liz. Give me them."

You yank them out of her hand and take 4. Your arm goes back to normal.

"Tell me Y/n."

"Okay okay fine. When i was younger, i was taken by this mad scientist. He did shit to me. Messed with my genes. Now every night, if i dont take these tablets, i turn into this evil monster." You say.

"Can you turn into the monster without the tablets?" She asks.

You nod.

"Show me." She says.

"Why?"

"Show. Me."

You sigh and close your eyes.

"Venom." You mutter.

Then this happens.

"Whoa! What the fuck?!"

"You asked for Venom. You got Venom." Venom says.

Liz backs up. You turn back to normal. You drop a little. You sneeze out a little blood.

"This is why i prefer not to turn into Venom. I sneeze blood for an hour. It's not fun." You say.

Liz goes and grabs a tissue and sits next to you.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"How exactly am i supposed to tell you? 'Hey baby. So i went shopping earlier and i got myself some tablets that stop me from turning into a hideous monster called Venom. But i got you some chocolate'."

"Y/n." She says.

You smile.

"Sorry. But still."

She nods.

"Yeah i know. By the way, i think it's kinda cool. Another reason for me to love you." She says.

You laugh. You both get into bed and fall asleep.

Little odd but sure. Whatever.