Your ringtone is give it up.

This is set when Liz is 18. Victorious has only been over a few years.

You're sat on the couch and your luck is you forgot to put your phone on vibrate so when your phone rings, give it up starts playing. This immediately catches her attention.

"Uh. Its my boss. I'll only be a few minutes." You say.

She nods and you go into the kitchen. Liz smiles.

"Her ringtone is give it up." She laughs.

When you come back in, you sit down.

"Your ringtone is give it up." Liz laughs.

"Oh-uh- yeah." You say.

"Its cute." She says.

You smile a little.

"Didnt know you liked Victorious." She says.

"Are you kidding me? I watched it literally every day before i left the house. Considering i was 16 is a little weird but i still watched it." You say.

"Who was your favourite from best to worst?" Liz asks.

"Okay. Jade, Cat, Sikowitz, Andre's grandma, Andre, Beck, Robbie, Tori and Trina." You say.

"To be totally honest, i didnt like Tori all that much." Liz says.

You laugh a little.

"To be honest, i only started watching it cos my brother made me watch it with him." You admit.

She laughs.

"So your, at the time, 5 year old brother made you sit down and watch Victorious with him?" Liz asks.

"Yeah pretty much." You say.

You both spend the rest of the day relaxed in your pyjamas on the couch watching random movies on Netflix together.