She gets annoyed at you

You're layed in your bed texting Cat about the assignment you've been partnered up in. Your phone soon starts ringing. You smile when you see Jade's name pop up.

You answer the phone.

"Hey babe. You okay?" You ask.

"No! No i am absolutely not okay, Y/n! Bring yourself to my house right now!" She yells.

You nod.

"Okay. I'm on my way. Would you like me to bring you anything?" You ask.

"NO! Just get over here now!" She yells.

"Okay my love. I'm on my way." You say.

She ends the call. You dont exactly know what's wrong but you may have a slight idea. You grab your phone, keys and wallet. You go put your shoes on and head to the store to buy her quite a few of her favourite snacks.

You then head to her house. You use the key she very deeply trusted you with to open her front door and then lock it behind you. You put the bag of snacks on the kitchen counter and lean against it.

You do a countdown from 3 in your head. When you reach 1, Jade walks into the kitchen.

"Yeah? Yeah? Where the fuck have you been?!"

"Well i went to the store to buy you a bag of your favourite snacks for after this has cooled off a little bit." You say.

"I told you specifically NOT to do that!" She yells.

"They're here for when you do want them." You say.

She scowls at you.

"So, what's got you so annoyed?" You ask.

"You! Y/n! You!"

"Okay i feel like we should sit down for this." You say.

"No! We're in my house! So we're standing up!" She yells.

"Okay. Okay. We can stand. What did i do to annoy you?" You ask.

"I dont show up to school today, you text me yes, but you dont come here after school and come see me! And then you just happen to not know what's wrong with me?!" She yells.

"Okay. I can 100% understand that you're upset with me for that. I went straight home because i didn't have my computer with me to do the assignment me and Cat got partnered up for." You say.

Jade stays quiet.

"Oh. I'm sorry." She says.

"It's okay. I kind of had a feeling that it was that you were annoyed about. That's why i went to the store to get you some of your favourite snacks." You say.

She looks at the bag.

"Thank you." She says, looking back to you.

"You don't have to thank me. We can go upstairs and watch movies together." You say.

She nods. You grab the bag of snacks and you both go upstairs. You both get onto her bed. You put on a movie and she cuddles up into you. While the movie goes, Jade sits up. You look at her, tilting your head in almost adoration with a smile on your face.

She ignores the massive erruption of butterflies in her stomach and sits on your lap, putting her hands on your shoulders. You put your hands on her waist.

"Lemme sit up a bit." You say.

She does and you do. Then you kiss her. She kisses back. You pull back.

"Do you wanna go any further than this or do we wanna just leave it here?" You ask.

"Do you wanna go any further? You're the one who does everything." Jade says.

"Yeah i know. But if you want to then i will happily." You say.

She nods and kisses you again. You kiss  back and it leads on from there.

I have literally no inspiration for this rn but i started it like last week so here. I had to finish this off. So i apologise if this is ✨️shit✨️. Bye