'Please dont shut me out'

Recently, Liz has noticed that you're exceedingly distant. Hardly eating, hardly sleeping, always working, staying up till god knows what time just doing nothing. She knows something is wrong. But you wont tell her.

Right now, you're in bed asleep. She's just got home from the shop. She needs to get to the bottom of things. She comes up to the bedroom and smiles a little bit upon seeing you fast asleep cuddling a pillow.

She sits on the bed next to you and starts the painful job of waking you up. Which she eventually does.

"Y/n"

You hum as you stretch and wake up.

"Can we talk? Please?"

"What about?" You ask.

"What's been going on with you. Recently you've been so distant." Liz says.

"There's nothing going on baby. I promise." You say.

You stand up and go brush your teeth. She knew this would happen. She follows you into the bathroom.

"Y/n talk to me." She says.

You spit out the toothpaste.

"There's nothing to talk about love." You say.

"Stop lying to me Y/n. There's something to talk about. Talk to me." She says.

"I'm not lying. What do you want me to say? Cos whatever you want me to say I'd be lying." You say.

"Y/n you're shutting me out." Liz says.

"I'm not doing anything. I'm not shutting you out. Look, nothing is wrong. At all." You say.

You put the toothbrush away and go get dressed.

"Y/n just talk to me! I know something is wrong and you're lying to me!"

"Nothing is wrong!" You snap.

She stands a little surprised at your explosion.

"Absolutely nothing is wrong! Why do you think something is wrong?! It's not! I'm fine!"

She nods.

"Fucking god. If something was wrong i would tell you. Okay?"

She nods again. You go downstairs. A few hours pass and you're in the bedroom. Liz doesn't know why. But you're just sat on the bed. Head in your hands. You have been struggling recently. In all honesty. You are shutting her out but you dont want to accept it.

Liz decides to come talk to you. She walks into the bedroom and frowns.

"Baby what's wrong?" Liz asks.

You look at her and smile a little weakly.

"Nothing. Just tired. Was falling asleep." You lie.

"Y/n stop. Stop lying to me. You're shutting me out. I know you told me earlier that nothing was wrong but you lied to me and i know you did. So just talk to me. I cant help you if you dont trust me and talk to me." Liz says.

She sits in front of you and holds your hands.

"Please. Just talk to me." She says.

You let out a sigh and explain to her everything that's happened to you recently which just shatters her heart into a million pieces. When you finish explaining everything, she just sighs and hugs you. You hug back.

"I'm sorry for shutting you out. I do that a lot." You say.

"It's okay baby. I love you. Thank you for trusting me with that." Liz says.

"I love you too." You say.

You both decide to cuddle and just watch some movies.

Thoughts? It's kinda like the one i did on the Perrie imagines but it's fine. Byeeeee :)