Silently in love with you, with a gif

You've been dragged onto the mini stage that Sikowitz has in his class along with Tori. Alphabetical improv session.

"Yeah well maybe if you just decide that you like her, we wouldn't be here." Tori says.

"Zebra's smell. Just like your opinion." You say.

Jade smiles.

"Back to A!" Sikowitz yells.

"Are you really being this childish Y/n?" Tori asks.

"Basically a completely aimed sentence." You say.

"Cause you're not admitting the truth." Tori says.

"Damn good choice of words." You say.

"Enough being stupid and tell her the truth." Tori says.

"Firstly, eat your pants and secondly shush." You say.

"Good lord I'm losing my mind with you Y/n." Tori says.

"Haha I'm good at that." You say.

"I give up." Tori says.

"I win." You say.

You both sit down. After class, you all go to the lockers. Jade just stands looking at you like this.

 Jade just stands looking at you like this

Silently and painfully in love with you. The knowledge that she will never gain the courage to ask you to be with her is enough to make her want to cry herself to sleep. You look at her. She looks away. She goes to her locker, which is literally half way across the hall from you. Which makes you frown.

There's a system for your locker trips. Your locker together, then her locker together. You shut your locker and go over to her.

"What's wrong?" You ask.

She looks at you.

"Nothing"

She looks away. You catch onto the fact that she doesnt want to talk about what's hurting her right now so you just nod.

"Okay.... but if you want to talk to me about it, you know you can. I wont judge whatever it is." You say.

She doesn't respond.

"I'm gunna go to lesson. I'll see you at lunch. If you need me, I'll be in Henderson's lesson. Bored out of my mind like usual." You say.

You go off to lesson. When you're out of the hall, she breaks. Cat happens to be in the vicinity. She's quick to comfort her scary but broken down best friend. Cat takes Jade into the girls toilets. Some girls are whispering shit about her.

"Scoot! Out now!" Cat yells.

They all leave. Jade just lets out a laugh. After lesson, you go to the toilets and try to open the door. Resulting in you colliding with it.

"Ow fuck me." You mutter.

Tori walks over and does the same this.

"Ow fuck me." She mutters.

You laugh. She swats you.

"That's mean." Tori says.

"I'm laughing cos i literally just did the exact same thing." You say.

Tori laughs. The toilets door unlocks and swings open leaving you and Tori face to face with Jade and Cat. They jolt back a little. Then relax realising it's you two.

"Hey. Why've you two been locked in there?" You ask.

"Jade needed to talk to me about something." Cat says.

You and Tori nod. Cat elbows Jade's side and gives her the 'do it already' look. You and Tori frown.

"Y/n can i talk to you?" Jade asks.

You nod. She pulls you to the private hang out spot you two go to every now and then. You both sit together.

"What's up? You've been out of it all day." You say.

"Look, the issue is I've been feeling like this for so long and i just couldn't hide it anymore." Jade says.

"Talk to me. I'm your best friend. This is my job." You say.

"That's the issue Y/n. I dont want to be best friend anymore." Jade says.

You frown.

"Okay.... so you dont want to be friends?" You ask.

"Yeah but not in that way. I dont want to lose you at all. I just want to be more than friends and I've been too scared to tell you because i know you dont like me back. The thought of losing you completely makes me feel ill and i just dont want you to go.... but if me telling you how i feel makes you leave then it's gunna hurt but it's okay. You do what you have to do." Jade says.

"What makes you think I'm leaving you anytime soon? I love you more than i can explain. And i dont mean that in a friends way anymore Jade. You know exactly what i mean Jade. I'm sorry i made you believe that i wouldn't feel the same because i do. Have you not seen me staring at you?" You ask.

She goes red.

"You stare at me?" Jade asks.

"How could i not? You're gorgeous. You have no idea what i would give to be able to tell you every minute of every hour of every day how much you mean to me. Cos news flash, you mean a lot to me. Like a lot a lot." You say.

She smiles and bites her bottom lip. You smile.

"So, on that note, will you be my girlfriend?" You ask.

She nods.

"Yeah. Yeah i will." She says.

"Holy shit really?" You ask.

She chuckles.

"Yeah stupid. Yes i will." She say.

You smile that incredibly cheesy grin she loves. Things are goin well.

Secretly but not so secretly in love w you :)