Marry me

You and Liz have been dating for about 3 years. In that time, you've moved in together and had a kid. She's 2. You're so close to asking her to marry you. You just need a location. You spent weeks upon weeks looking for somewhere and it's stressing you out. You've snapped at Liz way to many times. Today, makes no difference.

"FUCKS SAKE!" You shout.

"Hey!"

"WHAT?!" You shout.

"I just got Dinah to sleep so can you NOT shout?" Liz asks.

You groan. Then you hear Dinah crying.

"Y/n!" Liz shouts.

"I'M BUSY!" You shout.

Liz runs upstairs to Dinah. About 20 minutes pass and you see her walking downstairs with a suitcase and Dinah in her hands.

"Where you going?" You ask.

"To moms house. I'm staying there until you get your shit together." Liz says.

You stand up. She walks out the door and you run after her.

"Liz. Liz wait please!"

She straps Dinah into the back and climbs into the front seat.

"Liz please." You say.

"No. Fix your shit and I'll come back." Liz says.

"Please dont leave. You're everything to me. You and Dinag. Please." You say.

Liz leaves. You go back inside and sit at the table.

"Fuck sake."

The next day, your phone goes off. You fell asleep at the table planning the wedding. You yawn and answer the call not looking at the ID.

"Yeah?" You ask.

You yawn.

"Y/n?"

"Liz? Hey." You say.

You yawn again.

"Why are you so tired?" Liz asks.

"I was planning on asking you to marry me but i needed somewhere to ask you. Somewhere nice and while i was looking, i fell asleep so i stll dont know where to.... fuck i wasnt supposed to say that." You say.

"You were gunna ask me to marry you?" Liz asks.

"Yeah. Thats why I've been snappy cos I've been up late and work has been getting harder and the days seem to get longer and the fact that i actually cant find anywhere memorable is pissing me off and I've been pushing you away and....... sorry." You say.

"You dont need to ask me in some fancy place." Liz says.

"Can you come home?" You ask.

"I'm actually sat in the car with Dinah."

"Mama?"

"Hey baby."

"Where's mama, mommy?" Dinah asks.

"I'm at home baby." You say.

About 10 minutes later, Dinah comes padding over to you.

"Hey." You smile.

Liz smiles at you.

"Dinah? Can you go play in your room for a little bit. Me and mommy need to talk." You say.

Dinah pads her way upstairs. Liz pulls you into a hug. You rest your head on her shoulder.

"By the way, i would say yes."

You lift your head and tilt it in confusion. She looks at the open box with a ring in it on the counter.

"You would?"

"Fancy or not."

You go to the box and walk back over.

"In that case." You say.

You attempt to put it on her finger but she steps back.

"Rude much?" You say.

"You gotta ask." Liz says.

You let out a tiny giggle and get down on one knee. She smiles and nods. You stand back up and out it on her finger. You pull her into a kiss. Then you hear squealing. You both turn to see Dinah squealing and clapping. You laugh and walk over to her. You pick her up and walk back over to Liz.

"Us three forever. Okay?" Liz says.

"Okay!" Dinah giggles.

About 15 years later, Dinah is sat in her bedroom laughing with about four girls. They all come running downstairs.

"Mama!" Dinah shouts.

You turn your head and smile.

"Wassup?" You ask.

"I need to tell you something!" Dinah shouts.

The front door opens and Liz walks in.

"Hey?" Liz says.

"Dont mind them mom."

"So she gets mama and I'm stuck with 'mom'?" Liz asks.

You laugh and walk over to her.

"So, Normani, can we have a quick talk?" You ask, in a joking tone as they're dating.

"Mom!" Dinah shouts.

You laugh and sit on the couch with Liz. You both watch as the five girls walk back upstairs laughing and joking.

"She definitely got her height from you." You say.

Liz laughs and pulls you into a kiss.

"I love you."

"Love you too."

HEY! So cos you've had to wait a while i thought i would make a long ass chapter. Lol anyway byeeeeeee.