Draw on me

Jade is very easy to stress out. She's panic's over a lot of things and when she isn't having panic attacks, she'll draw on herself. You're with Jade in literally every lesson, which aided in getting to knowing each other cos you're dating.

Right now, she's stressed out of her mind with this Maths work. So she's drawing on herself. You look at her and grab her pen. She looks at you.

"Gimme it back."

"On one deal." You say.

She nods.

"Instead of drawing on yourself, you draw on me." You say.

"You'll get ink poisoning though." She says.

"Yeah so will you. And i have tattoos. I think i can handle a lil ink poisoning. Promise me." You say, holding out one of your pinkies.

"Okie."

She pinkie promises you. You pass her pen back to her and she begins drawing on the hand that you dont write with while you do her Maths sheet for her.

"Jade. Y/n. Why aren't you two doing work?"

"We're doing the work. Dont start picking when you dont actually know what's happening." You say.

"Go stand outside. The pair of you." He says.

You roll your eyes and Jade's anxiety sets in. She hates it when this shit happens. You both grab your things and walk off. You pull Jade to the private area you two always sit at together.

"Would he not wanna talk to us?" Jade asks.

"I dont care. He can fuck off for all i care." You say.

"B-but wont he.... wont he call someone?" Jade asks.

"Doesn't matter. Just draw. It's okay." You say.

She continues drawing on your arm. After school, you get Jade to take a picture of your arm and then you take her home. When at home, you clean your arm and go to a tattoo shop.

"What can i do for you?"

"So, my girlfriend doodles on my arm and i just want her to know that her doodles mean a lot to me so can you, by any chance, tattoo the doodles on my arm? I have the picture of the doodles."

You show him. He nods.

"I can do that for you. Take a seat. It might take a while."

"I'm not entirely bothered." You say.

It takes about 3 hours to do and it costs about $200 but you dont care. Anything to show Jade that she does matter to you. Cos she has been a little distant over the past few months. You know it's cos she thinks she doesn't matter to you anymore.

The next day at school, you go over to Jade. She looks at your arm.

"You should probably wash that off Y/n." Jade says.

"Why?"

"Cos you'll get ink poisoning." Jade says.

"Firstly, i have about 5 tattoo's. Secondly, this is the 5th tattoo." You say.

She frowns.

"What?" She asks.

"I got it tattoo'd on me last night. For the simple reason of, i know you think you dont mean all that much to me anymore. But you're completely wrong. You mean more to me than you'd ever understand. This is my way of showing it to you. All the doodle's you drew on me yesterday. They're all here." You say.

She lightly runs her fingers up your arm and up the tattoo. She smiles a little.

"This means so much to me." She says.

"I knew it would." You say.

She hugs you. You hug back. The hug lasts for ages. And its hugs like that, that Jade adores

Thoughts? Byeeeee :)