XX

˜”*°• La Papessa •°*”˜

Pace bit a huge chunk of his lasagna, he was truly in ecstasy. His mouth savoured the exotic flavor of his food. He took another slice and consumed the whole thing.

"Ah~ lasagna~"

The brunette hummed in pure bliss. But of course, "I may love lasagna, but I love my fiore more~!" Now he was even more in delight.

Just the mere thought of the woman sends him in cloud nine.

And speaking of the woman, the cafe's little bell rang indicating a newcomer. Her eyes caught the sight of Pace.

Slowly she started to approach the man, "I knew that I would find you here." Her brisky voice startled the brunette.

And he almost choked on his food. He turned to look at the intruder and his heart swelled in delight.

"Fiore!"

He quickly stood to hug the woman, but a hand prevents him from doing so.

"Stop it, I'm not here for your stupid antics." (Y/n) clearly had enough of his foolishness.

Pace pouted before stopping what he was doing, "Aw, and here I thought you were happy to see me." He pulled out the chair that was in front of him and motioned for her to take a seat.

"If it's a chat you want, I'd gladly abide you. So, have a seat."

(Y/n) scoffed and flipped a hand on her hair before sitting down. Pace smiled and sat in front of her. "So what do you want to talk about, Fiore?"

She crossed her arms and leaned back on her seat, "Where's my sister?" Pace cut a piece of his lasagna and he stabbed it with his fork.

He pointed the fork to her, offering his lasagna to her, meaning he wants to feed her. The (h/c)-nette looked away and declined his attempt.

The brunette knew she would reject his offer, so he looked at her with a smirk. "I'll talk if you eat this lasagna, Fiore~!" He exclaimed.

(Y/n) almost choked on her own saliva, she looked at him and she could see the smugness all over him. A red hue danced on her cheeks.

And Pace noticed this, he gave her a shit-eating grin on his face. "I-I'm not eating that!" She stuttered and stood up from her seat.

"If you won't talk then, I'll find Felicità myself."

As she was about to leave, Pace quickly grab a hold of her wrist, stopping her from going anywhere. "Oh come on, don't leave so soon." Pace pleaded, staring at her (e/c) eyes.

(Y/n) yanked her wrist off his hold, she sighed and sat back down. "Alright, talk." She crossed her arms and legs giving her a dominant/boss like aura.

Pace smiled and offered her to take the fork with a lasagna piece in it, he pointed to his mouth. If he couldn't feed her, then she'll have to feed him.

Oh he can feel the smugness coming to him all over again. (Y/n) muttered something under her breath. She took the fork and shoved it inside Pace's mouth.

Pace chocked and coughed violently, with his strength, he thwacked his chest and (Y/n) offered him a glass of water.

You can say that (Y/n) felt slightly guilty, slightly. Slightly, because she thinks he deserved it. "No— need...to be so, rough, Fiore—"

Although in his head screams, 'kinky!' Ah, how naughty was he. To think such inappropriate thoughts on an alluring woman.

She rolled her eyes, "Just talk already!" She demanded, meanwhile Pace just thinks she's adorable. Pace cleared his throat.

"They went to seek help from Debito." He stated, (Y/n) felt cold for a second before blushing. "What's wrong?" Pace asked.

(Y/n) shook her head furiously and stabbed another piece of lasagna and offering it to the brunette. Still blushing.

Pace shrugged, "...aaah~" And took the food into his mouth, surprisingly, she didn't shoved it this time.

Realizing her action, the (h/c)-nette blushed even more. Mumbling something, she quickly stood up and went out her way. Pace didn't have time to stop her, simply because, he knew the reason for her red cheeks.

The brunette sighed in content.

.

.

.

"Ah~ I love her."