XVIII

˜”*°• La Papessa •°*”˜

"Impressed, my dear Priestess?"

(Y/n) stood there with an unamused expression. She wasn't supposed to be there in the first place but she was dragged.

The eldest thought about Felicità and the others, wondering if they were able to find the owner of the kitten.

'Finding the owner is a better adventure than being here...'

Her eyes stared at him as she internally groaned.

'With him of all people.'

She sighed and moved closer to a nearby table. "Not really." She stated.

"Besides, I've seen this all before."

Jolly smirked at her figure as she slightly bend over, unknowingly lifting her skirt as she inspects all the clatter of things on the table.

"Well, I thought you might say that."

He started to approach her, he slammed a hand down the table, startling her. She turned around and was faced with him.

'W-Wha?!'

His eyes behind his glasses were staring at hers, lecherously. His body moved closer, and instinctively, (Y/n) tried to push him away, her checks flushing red.

Jolly either had more strength than her or the eldest was just weak. He leaned closely to her ear, his hot breath tickling her. She flinched and closed her eyes as she braced herself for what's about to come.

"Do you have any idea how fine of a specimen you are?"

(Y/n) blinked, she was not expecting to hear that. She tried to comprehend what that meant.

"You'd make a fine specimen for my experiments."

Having enough of his bullshit, (Y/n) finally pushed him off with all her might. He stumbled and gasped, she glared at him.

Her Arcana activated and everything around them floated in mid air. Her (h/c) hair flowed liked an untamed river.

A few seconds later, Jolly regained his composure and grinned. "Fiest—"

Suddenly a thick book slammed on to his face and he fell on the floor, knocking him out. (Y/n) took this opportunity and quickly left the room.

"Tch. Asshole."

And the room was even more messier than before.

Meanwhile, the trio, Felicità, Nova and Libertá were at Fiore Street, trying to find clues to find the owner of the little feline.

'I wonder how onee-sama is doing?' The red head wondered.

"Hey let's check this area one last time before we move on."

Both boys nodded their heads before going on separate ways.

After hours of searching, the trio found themselves in front of a little café, looking all gloomy and tired.

The bell rang, alerting a few people inside, including the man who was sitting at the table, enjoying his favourite food, lasagna.

Pace.

As he was about to dig in, he looked up and saw three people sluggishly walking towards him.

"What's wrong with you guys?"

The three sighed and explained everything to the brunette.

"Oh..."

"Yeah, so basically we are a bit troubled."

Pace looked at the three and he felt sad or something but he didn't know why. Maybe it was because he expected her to be here, with him. Enjoying some lasagna.

"I think it's rather impossible to find its owner with just those clues." Pace remarked. He told them that they couldn't help due to the working at the hour.

"I'm sorry, Princess!"

"If only I know more about perfumes." Pace wondered for a second until he clicked his fingers together and cheered.

"There is someone, though!"

.

.

.

"There is someone who knows!"