IV

˜"*°• La Papessa •°*"˜

Earlier.

In Felicità's room, the maids, Mariella, Isabella and Luca is left dumbfounded as all three of Felicità's servants blame her disobedience on Luca to wear a dress.

"Milday. What did you just say?"

"You mustn't."

"This isn't just some ordinary party."

Fukulota only stared at them. Felicità was too stubborn to even comply to them anyway. Then Luca, her valet, knocks on the wooden door.

"Milady."

Luca was excited to see the sisters, especially (Y/n), wearing dresses. But he kept a calm comportment of himself. "Everyone is waiting for you." He announced as he reached to grab the doorknob.

As he does so, he gasped as he was greeted by a disappointing sight. Standing before him was Felicità, the red head was still wearing her usual outfit. She didn't even bothered to change.

"Milady!"

"What's the matter, Luca?"

Felicità asked, oblivious of the fact that her valet got his hopes down.

Luca tried to convince her to wear something other than her Arcana attire but just like the maids, who were tending her before, he was turned down.

"Let's go, Fukulota." Felicità called out to her pet owl and together they went. "I hope (Y/n) is wearing a dress." Luca muttered, his cheeks turned pink.

Mariella, Isabella and Donatella exited the room they were in and complained about the red head's defiance.

Luca was dumbfounded as all the three maids blamed Felicità's disobedience on him.

After enduring a tiring time, (Y/n) was finally done with her duties.

She lets out a soft sigh, then she caught a glimpse of a brunette chowing down on his food and Debito, who was next to him.

The (h/c)-nette slowly started to approach them which caught Debito's attention.

"What's wrong?" Pace swallowed his food and asked, he turned his head to look at the direction Debito was looking.

"What are you wearing, bella?"

Debito raised a brow at her. It's not like he's complaining about how she looked, oh no, she was captivating already.

Too captivating.

He was just simply eager to see her wear something that would make her look ravishing.

Perhaps he was a bit too eager or maybe too eager to the point that he could not contain himself.

"We were all looking forward to seeing you in a dress, Fiore."

Then Pace spoke, which interrupted his lecherous thoughts. (Y/n) crossed her arms and scoffed at them, why was everyone so keen on seeing her wear a dress?

"Were you now?"

She playfully sways her hips, Pace and Debito stared at her intently. Debito smirked, as he slyly wraps an arm around her thin waist. Pace discreetly grimaced at the one-eyed man.

The brunette didn't like Debito's actions, in fact he didn't like the way how Debito was so close to her. Unknowingly, Pace gripped his food even tighter.

Unbeknownst to the three, someone was eyeing them. The figure was eyeing them in displeasure, especially at Debito, who was holding on (Y/n) closely. Too close for his taste.

.

.

.

"Tch."