XXV

˜"*°• La Papessa •°*"˜

He jolted up, raising his fists in the process. The trio were then startled at his sudden outburst and Felicità let out a small surprised sound.

"!"

"Shh!"

"Uh—"

(Y/n) stood up and stared at him in confusion. "What's the matter?!" Felicità asked out in worry.

"Are you alright?"

Libertá nervously laughed, he felt the (h/c)-nette getting close to him as she was checking if he was alright or not.

Staring at him intently, she quietly did an inspection on him to see if he was hurt or something.

"Oh, uh, it's nothing..."

He tried to reassure her by gently pushing her away from him-

But, he accidentally touched something else.

"...eh?..."

He touched something that would need consent first before doing so.

"..."

"!?"

Felicità, Nova and even Libertá made a face, as if they gad just witness something terrible.

While (Y/n) was too shock to move.

Her red headed sister then glared at the blonde and proceeded to attack him with her kicks.

"It's a misunderstanding!"

But he managed to dodge all her attempts to boot him...

"I didn't mean..."

That is until, he saw what was underneath the red head's black miniskirt. He had almost dropped his guard.

He paused and his cheeks reddened at the inappropriate sight.

"Wh-White?"

This time Felicità took out her dagger and Libertá slowly backed away covering his nose as blood was seeping from it.

"I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean to look!"

Slowly, his back was pressed against a door. Her glare increased when she took out another dagger.

(Y/n) broke out from her little trance and let out a sigh at the scene. Nova approached her, still fazed by the blonde's actions.

"Are you alright, (N/n)?"

She gave him a small smile and nodded, he sighed in relief and then both of them went back to the task at hand.

Both of them heard a crash and turned to look at the blonde and the red head. Libertá was on the ground and the door was swung open

It looked like Felicità threw a good kick at him, not that the (h/c)-nette really cared but whatever.

They both approach them and they heard Libertá grumble in pain.

"Ow!"

That was when a cloud of white smoke suddenly appeared. And they stared wide eyed at the sight.

"Waaarghh!!/The hell?!"

Some time later.

"A Pace repellent?"

"Yes. I didn't mean to scare everyone."

Truthfully, he didn't mean for any of it to happened as Luca graciously poured some tea for the four of them.

"So this is the ghost's identity."

"How ridiculous."

Nova remarked, leaning his back against the kitchen counter. The said ghost was merely a white sheet of blanket and Luca's hat.

"I wanted it to look, so I also used some alchemy. I didn't expect you to be surprised."

(Y/n) scoffed, "Well no one expected you to do such a thing."

"I apologize, milady."

"So why the repellent for Pace?" The blonde asked, his gaze was on the so-called 'ghost' before facing the valet.

.

.

.

"I guess I can figure that out on my own."