XIX

˜”*°• La Papessa •°*”˜

'This man, I swear.'

(Y/n) groaned at the man in front of her. Out of all the men in the Famiglia, he was the most flirtatious of them all.

"So, how about it, Bella? You game?"

Debito smirked, his eye was eyeing her like some kind of prey. The (h/c)-nette sighed and stepped away from him.

"No thanks, I'm good."

"Aww, not even for a little while. Come on, it'll be fun~"

Boy isn't he persistent. Debito's smirked grew whilst slowly getting close to her. (Y/n) crossed her arms and huffed. Her back was against the wall.

Seeing this as an opportunity to get close to her, the silvery gray haired man licked his lips and did a cliché 'kabedon' on her.

His actions startled her, but she didn't dare to show it. Instead, her cheeks turned bright red and this, however, did not go unnoticed.

"Oh~ Bella, you're face is red." He leaned closely to her ear, his hot breath tickling her.

"Debito—"

"Come on, a little game wouldn't h—"

"Sto—"

"I'll even show you how to have a good time~"

Annoyed and flustered, (Y/n) activated her Arcana and pushed him off her. Before Debito could say anything else, he found himself floating in mid air.

Just him, the furnitures and any other objects were right where they were. It was only him who was off the ground.

'I guess I pushed her too much.'

Debito was pretty high up in the air, his once smug expression morphed into fear. He was sweating as well. He was feeling slightly embarrassed on how he must have look, being up in the air, trying his best not to scream.

"U-Uh, a bit high up in the air, don't cha think?" He stuttered. (Y/n) can only look at him, her expression was of an irk.

"Yeah, don't cha think?" The woman mimicked his tone, Debito chuckled nervously.

"I'm in danger."

"Oh yes. Yes you are."

"So... Can you put me down now?"

He pleaded, his eye match to a puppy dog's eyes. She scoffed and deactivated her Arcana, resulting him to fall down and onto the floor.

But before his face could come in contact with the ground, he found himself a mere inch on the ground.

He gulped and (Y/n) once again deactivated her Arcana. He landed with a soft thud, on his face.

"Oof."

"Oh, I'm terribly sorry. I simply couldn't focus on my Arcana."

Now, it was her time to smirk and he doesn't need to see it to know it. Debito groaned and sat up on the ground.

"You sure are one tough cookie to crack, Bella."

She rolled her eyes and approached him, she offered a hand to him and he took it.

That's when (Y/n) burst out laughing, Debito stared at her and he gave her a perplexed look.

"What's so funny?"

The (h/c)-nette clutched her stomach, tears were on the corners of her eyes. "You...You should've seen your face!" She laughed.

Debito stared, his mouth agape. Though he quickly reclaimed his composure. "I'll admit you got me." He gave her a close-eyed smile as he raised his arms in defeat.

"You certainly are something, Bella."

"Of course I am, Debby~" (Y/n) scoffed while she teased, knowing that she caught the man off guard.

And indeed she was right, he wasn't expecting that. But his signature smirk came back, he lifted her chin and his eye met her unique (e/c) ones.

"Though, I did made you blushed."

As if on cue, she blushed. She turned her gaze away from him and 'hmph', her arms crossed.

"Think whatever you wish to think." Was simply what she said back to him.

But being the flirtatious dunce he is, he continued to tease her and as a result, (Y/n) wasn't so merciful on him this time.

Soon, the door to the lounging room opened, revealing Debito on the ground groaning in pain and (Y/n) was nowhere to be seen. One of his men gave him a questioning look. Debito grinned and said,

.

.

.

"You don't wanna know."