II

˜"*°• La Papessa •°*"˜

Felicità walks along the streets of Regalo with a few men following behind her, including Luca, her attendant.

"Milady."

She stopped in her tracks and turned to face Luca, her red hair swings as she does it. "What is it now, Luca?" She asked.

Felicità's division also turned to look at her attendant, which makes the latter grew tense. Luca pushed away his nervousness and spoke.

"Th-The party tonight is a very special one." Luca stuttered. "We should start heading back to the mansion." He said with pleading eyes.

"There'll be plenty of time, even after we finish our patrol. After that, we'll start looking for onee-sama, I want to go home with her."

Felicità coldly turned him down as she continued her way to patrol the streets of Regalo. "Yes but..." Luca says.

"You'll also need time to change." But he was ignored by them.

Suddenly, Felicità and her division halted in their tracks once again. As a vehicle, which happens to be the vehicle the smugglers were in, comes near them.

"Found you!"

The red head was about to take action when, out of nowhere, Libertà jumps down from a building and grabs a hold of the car.

"Libertà?" Felicità watches him, mouth agape with incredulity. Then Nova appeared, stating that Libertà is an idiot and that he's too reckless.

Arriving at the said area. (Y/n) stared at scene in front of her, apparently, from what the locals told her, there were bootleggers on the loose.

"So this is what the commotion is all about."

Out of the corners of her eyes, she turned to see Debito, who was approaching her, smirking.

"Fancy seeing you here, bella." He says as he grasped her hand and kissed it. His signature smirk not leaving his well formed face.

(Y/n) stares at him, unimpressed. She scoffed and she then wrested her hand from his grasp. She greeted him too in response.

"Hello to you too, Debito."

Debito frowned at her response. "Hoho~. What happened to my nickname, bella?" He teased, (Y/n) rolled her eyes, she was still unimpressed by him.

"Just take your guns out."

The silver-haired man sighed, knowing he cannot impress her at the moment. He took his twin pistols and aims it at the smugglers, who were coming near them.

"Don't move, Libertà."

Debito warns the blonde and fires his pistols at them, successfully knocking out two of the criminal. The leader of the crooks then took a sharp turn with Libertà still holding onto the car.

"Jump, Libertà!"

Then Dante appeared and took his miniature cannon and points it at the moving vehicle. "Are you serious?!" Libertà jumped off and so did the man they were trying to capture, causing the vehicle to explode.

"That's dangerous, Dante!"

"No need to worry."

Libertà was then caught by Pace with ease who smiled at him and he had crumbs on his face. "See?" A woman screamed and the remaining smuggler tried to escape.

Luckily the criminal was cornered and was finished off by Nova who tore off all of his clothes with his katana.

Once everything was taken care off, everyone filled the whole island with joyous cheers. Everybody felt relieved knowing that the bad guys are caught.

"And that settles that."

Dante smiled as he approached Felicità's side. "Dante," The said man looks at girl. "What are we going to do about the car?" She asked.

"Well there's nothing you can do about that."

Felicità turns to see her sister walking towards them. "Onee-sama." She beamed and rushed towards (Y/n), the girl gives her a hug. (Y/n) pats her sister's head in return.

"I was about to die!"

Everyone turns to look at Libertà along with Pace who approaches them. Libertà made a grumpy face as he scolded Dante.

"You're actions are too bold!"

Pace noticed (Y/n) and he smiled at her. The (h/c) haired girl waves a hand at him in response. Felicità slowly lets go of her older sibling as she silently hums in contentment.

"Well, I am bald."

"..."

"Just kidding!"

Everyone deadpanned at Dante, they were clearly unamused at his joke. (Y/n) lets out a breath of exasperation, she started to walk away from them with Felicità following behind her.

.

.

.

"Haha, very hilarious. Let's go."