XVI

˜”*°• La Papessa •°*”˜

"Onee-sama!"

Felicità gleefully exclaimed. She ran towards her sister and engulfed her in an embrace.

"Felicità."

(Y/n) patted her sister's head making the latter giggle in delight. She truly is precious. "Are you busy today, onee-sama?" Felicità looks up and asks her.

"Yeah...kinda."

"Oh.."

The red head looks down in disappointment. Her little sister wanted to spend some time with her. (Y/n) noticed her sudden mood and said something to cheer her up.

"Do you wish to join me?"

That's when her sister's green eyes beamed with joy and nodded her head. (Y/n) then explained that she was busy looking for a white kitten. Felicità agreed to help and both of them went on their separate ways.

Felicità went to look in the garden while the eldest went to look in the hallway.

After a while of looking, (Y/n) spotted Libertà. She decided to secretly follow him.

"Hey! Kitty cat!" He shouted.

As he turned around the corner, he spotted a the kitten. "Found you!" Libertà exclaimed as he then chased after it with (Y/n) on his trails. But he doesn't know that.

Libertà then accidentally knocked over an expensive looking vase. He immediately went on to catch it, his hand reaching out to catch it, he closed his eyes and waited.

But he didn't felt it. He didn't feel the vase on his palms. Slowly, he opened his eyes and gasped.

There he saw the vase floating in mid air, a magenta hue surrounds it.

"My my, clumsy now, are we?"

Libertà looked up and saw (Y/n) approaching him, her Arcana mark appeared on her left eye, emitting the same hue as the vase.

She smirked and reached out a hand to help him stand up. Libertà's face flushed, he gulped and accepted her help.

"Sorry about that."

Libertà dusted himself while (Y/n) returned the vase to its place. Their hands still holding, mind you.

"Be careful next time, Libby."

He blushed and shyly nodded his head.

"O-Okay."

Then the kitten ran passed them and (Y/n) went to go after it.

"W-Wait for me (Y/n)-sama!"

The blonde rushed to catch up to her but he accidentally knocked over the vase, again, but this time it broke.

A loud shattering sound echoed in the halls, Libertà looked at the shattered pieces in shock. Loud clattering of footsteps went to check the noise and found the blonde.

"Li-be-r-tà!"

Poor boy got punished by the three of them.

Meanwhile, Nova was scanning through the library. He looked at every shelf and one caught his attention.

There he saw the white kitten on top of a shelf. Nova tried to climb it to retrieve the kitten but the shelf wasn't strong enough to support him.

The shelf collapsed and Nova fell onto the ground, as books fell on him.

But they never landed on him.

"Sheesh, could you at least be more careful?"

Nova looked around and was a bit surprised but decided to shrug it off. The bluenette blushed and turned his face away from her. Despite the warning she gave him about facing her when talking.

(Y/n) sighed through her nose, looks like the boy was too shy to answer her. Then a tiny meow caught their attention.

The kitten was on the window and escapes outside.

.

.

.

"I'm slowly getting tired of this crap."