40

Would you believe me if I say this book was only meant to have the maximum of 10 chapters?

:::

It was quiet and it was cold

The room was dim with thunder in the distance as you laid there wondering if it's really early or late.  You felt a cold breeze as you can hear the central AC turn on  making you shiver for a second before backing up onto Bokuto's sleeping figure.

You sigh in relief since he's so warm before you feel his arm warp over your hip holding you while bringing a knee over your legs slightly.

Your face became warm as you wondered how close 'it' is from you. Would he get mad or annoyed if you push your self against him?.. you doubt it but he's sleeping now. You made a Tch sound thinking how silly your being. Of course he won't get mad...hopefully.

You take a breath and push back.
His light snores immediately stoped as your heart pounded.  He let out a relaxed sigh that made you know he was smiling. You didn't know how that worked but Eh.  You can hear his body shift and the sheets moving as he brought his leg over more and his hips bucking immediately surprising you with his buddy. 

Your face became warm as he continued to hug you from behind. For some reason this was simply sending you.

"I didn't know you liked this position y/n"
He mumbled from behind your ear.

You pressed your lips together tightly as you remained quiet.

He then hummed. You felt the slight rumble from his chest..

"Y/n...are you really asleep?.." he softly said. 

You stayed quiet.
You felt his arm rise but stayed at a pause.
Is he thinking about something? His hand then slowly went up along your side near your chest before pausing.

You can feel your heart become sore as you wondered what he's trying to do.

His hand neared but seemed to have  a last second decision as he placed it infront of your shoulder before cradling his face on it.
You melted at how he will always look for consent no matter what.   You lightly laugh making Bokuto's head slightly rise.
"Hey, you are awake."

You grab his hand and let him place it on your chest. "It's ok you know."

He immediately became flustered and quiet.
"What..." he whispered. You smile and press on his hand having him touch them.
"Oh wow,your boobies are soft. I don't know why I thought they were always a little more tough then this." He said.

"You saying you think about touching boobies all the time sir?" You said pretending to be mad.  "W-what no! Just yours-I mean not all the time...I- I'm not a pervert like that y/n!" He said clearly embarrassed as he removed his hand. You laugh as you held his hand and put it back as you squeeze his hand indicating to squeeze them.
"I was just kidding you idiot!" You said through laughs. "Get use to it, you literally break my back but can't touch my boobs?" You said without much thought. 
"I-..I do what to your back?" He said confused and surprised.  You sealed your lips shut and hummed. "Hm?..it was Uh..nothing." You said quietly trying to avoid getting more embarrassed. 

"What,this?" He asked as his hand heavily slid down from your side to your hip and did the humping motion slowly a few times. Making you bend forward trying to get away from this embarrassing situation.
"No don't embarrass me bokuto!" You whined. 
                                      🍋
"Wait no y/n. Your doing it wrong, your usually like this." He said as his other arm came from underneath you gently being placed just below your jaw as he brought your head to his shoulder.
"And then your back is like this..." he mumbled as his other hand pushed on your lower back making you arch it.