3

You silently rest your head on your palm as the teacher went over a few things.
You look at the seat infront of you and wondered where Bokuto was.
You sigh feeling kinda weird that you may miss his annoying self.
But Atlas he left your mind as soon as you thought of him.
You yawn and began to get sleepy.

:::

Lunch rolled in as you sat down on your bench.
You sigh in comfort as you went through your phone like usual. After a few minutes you smelled something good and you looked up. You saw a grinning clown.
You raised a brow as he held some food he bought.
"Sorry I wasn't here. Had a doctors appointment and decided to get something on the way back. Want some?" He asked.
You bent your knees to your chest making room for him unknowingly as he took a seat.
"I don't really feel hungry." You said.
You had always skipped a whole school day without eating so your stomach got use to it. But it doesn't mean it's good for you.
"Aw come on. I got a little extra for you to, see I was thinking of you!"
You groan and felt bad.
But you hated the idea of eating infront of people. You would always think that if you ate, people would think 'yeah no wonder your 'fat'. You frown knowing your chubbier then most girls but you had been working on that.
Trying to exercise and stuff,it's working though. You guess...is it? You don't know.
You sigh as he handed you some food.
You look at it and take a hold of it feeling like to cry as you secretly beat your self up inside your head.
"T-thank you." You mumbled. He grins as he ate as well and taking gulps from his drink.
"Hope you don't mind coke?" He said as he handed your own cup.
You softly look at it and gave a genuine smile this time.
He paused with full cheeks as he looked at your smile.
He tilts his head back and smiles.
"Aww! That's the first real smile I've seen from you!" He said through his food.
You couldn't help but feel bashful and look away. "I've always smiled." You mumbled.
He quickly finished chewing and swallows. "I'm not talking about those fake ones y/n!"
You look away with a Tch surprised someone like him self can spot the difference.
"Okay" you finished just to end the embarrassment.

:::

The last class yet agin.
You fell asleep surprisingly considering Bokuto was here. But he's been quiet. Perhaps he's actually paying attention.
You had your head resting on your crossed arms and snored softly.
You started to have bad dreams of your mother and squirmed in your sleep.
Suddenly you opened your eyes and lifted your head slightly seeing a hand stop moving from touching your head.
"Hm?" You mumbled as your eyes traveled to Bokutos.
"Oh um. The teacher finished explaining that we are going to be doing a project." He said being obvious he noticed your recent actions in your sleep. You blinked before yawning and stretching.
"Oh well. I guess it'd your turn to help me out."
He smiles and turns in his seat about to explain what he had learned today.

:::
The bell rang for dismissal and the students fled away.
Bokuto stood up and leaned against your desk as you went on your phone.
"Oh I got something for you." He said before placing a small rectangle box on your desk.
He gets up from your desk and placed his bag on his shoulder with a grin.
"What is that?" You said quietly.

Bokuto started to walk away and waved goodbye as he went to his practice.
"It's a gift. I figured you would like it."
You look at the box and pick it up.
"Well bye y/n! Let's start that project tomorrow."
You suddenly paused and looked at him.
"It's Saturday tomorrow."
He smirks and placed a hand on his hip. "Meet me at the library that's near that pond place."
You raised your brows as he dashed away.
You sigh in frustration. You hated hanging out with people. The weekend is the only time your father is gone for those whole days. Most likely at clubs but you would enjoy the whole house to your self.
You look at the box and flipped it over looking at the plain item.
You opened it and your eyes widen.

It was a flattering blue pen with cute white howls around it.
Your cheeks lightly turned pink before you immediately covered the gift with your hands as someone knocked on the door frame.
It was that Akaashi guy.
"Oh um. He already left to practice."
He nodded and waved bye.

You look back at your hand and sigh in relief. You didn't want to be caught with such a child's pen...
"Tch whatever."

You placed it safely in your bag.

:::

You headed home passing the pond and looked across it. There you saw the library.
Your stomach churned at the idea of spending hours with this guy and who knows who he may invite. You shivered and continued your walk.

:::
You entered the house and noticed he was already gone.
You smiled happily and jumped around as you headed to your fridge.
You moved some frozen bags of vegetables out of the way that you used to hide some icecream.
You grabbed one before placing the bag back. You closed the fridge and grabbed a drink. You also made some food to eat as you eat the ice cream.
You laughed in victory.

You headed to your room and watched videos on your phone as you enjoyed your self. Not before long you finished eating and simply laid in bed.

:::

It was probably around 3:45am in the morning before you decided to go to sleep now.
You yawn and happily got comfortable.
And with that you fell asleep.