29

Tata. Your welcome
:::

You quietly sat at your table as Diana served breakfast.
"Planning on doing anything after school?" She asked.
You hum as you poked around her seasoned eggs and bacon.
"I have a test to retake and after school club,so there's that." You mumble wishing you could just sleep forever.
She nods as she takes a seat across from you with her own plate.
"What club are you in?" She asks. You glance up giving her a look which she just smiled awkwardly to.
"I'm just trying to know you better is all." You hum as you take a few scoops of the eggs and put them in your mouth. You'd hate to admit that they don't taste so bad,though you prefer something else. "It's just c/n" you lied.
((Club name))

She nods and smiles.
...she smiles weird...
"Oh that's nice,you got any friends?" She asked.
You sigh as your leg jumps under the table. "No not really." You lie.
Her brows furrowed and then tilts her head.
"How come?" She continued. You finish what you could and look up at her. "Do you?" You asked.
She remained silent before answering.
"Well Um no I don't,just your father haha" she said seeming ashamed to admit. You hum.

"How come?" You said with her own question. She paused and huffed. "My,you are quite nosy y/n." She said as jokingly not wanting to sound rude. You gave a fake smile as you stood up and grabbed your stuff for school.
You pulled out a piece of paper and doubled check it.
"What's that?" She asked.
You fold it up and put it away.
"It's second semester,had a few classes changed." You said as you walk out.
She smiles and placed her hands on her hips as she saw you out.
"Already? Time sure flys by huh?" She asked. You nod before speed walking away after hearing a door open from within the house.
She waved as she closed the door while staring at you.

:::
Suddenly Your phone notified that you received a message. You take it out and read that bokuto had messaged you on a group chat.

Idiot❤️: send me a pic of your courses!)

Is what you read. You roll your eyes wondering why he can't wait.
You send a picture either way as akaashi did the same.
Bokuto hasn't replied after that.
"Huh."

:::
"I'm sorry hun but last minute course changes were last week. You'll have to make do with that class." The lady at the front office said.
Your stomach was instantly pulled and knotted as you nod and walk away.
"Damn Gym class..." you mumbled.

As you enter the main hall of the school it was packed with students roaming around finding there friends. You look around for yours.
As you searched you saw a hand raise above students heads.
You raised your head to see who it was and saw a goofy grin.
Your expression remained uninterested even though you were delighted to see him,you just didn't want random students to see you were smiling to your self like a creep.
You then made your way as you saw akaashi as well with two papers in had looking back and forth at them.
"Y/nnn!!!" Bokuto chirped as he bent down to hug you. You became flustered and embarrassed instantly feeling as though people are looking at you.
You gave a shy smile as akaashi practically threw Bokuto's paper and reached out for yours. Bokuto stumbles to catch his as akaashi scanned yours.
He gave a soft smile finding matches.
"We got a few classes together." He said calmly as he gently handed yours back. You went to stand next to him and lean over to look at his.
"Really?"

Bokuto looked at you two and frowned he immediately stole you back to his said and eyed akaashi. "Y/n is only allowed to lean on me!" He said emotionally upset. Akaashi rolled his eyes as you stood there wondering why he thinks you would leave him for anybody else. Maybe it was the short break we had away from each other, you sadly couldn't come over to his place as often since Diana wanted to get to know you better. You sigh as you tried to escape but he latched around your waist.
Sighing in defeat he placed his head on yours as you continued to scan over both there papers.

:::

The first class. You have

Akaashi!
You both enter as akaashi followed you before getting snatched back out by bokuto.
"I miss you alreadyyy" he whined as he pecked your forehead and cheeks. You blush as girls walk by awing at you.
You were beyond embarrassed. Akaashi tried not to smile at your humiliation as the teacher had to rip bokuto off of you.
"Get to class young man,and no more PDA!" The teacher shouted as he huffed and waved you goodbye.
You sigh in embarrassment as you made your way next to akaashi.
You sit as you look up at him with a red face.
"What?im not laughing." He said obviously lying.
"Your supposed to make sure he dosent smuggle me with embarrassment akaashi." You whined.
He simply shrugged.

"He's unpredictable to me as well,just learn to do it your self." He said knowing that'll never work. He's just messing with you now. You huff as you place your head on your palm.

"Alright class. This is my classroom rules, blah blah blah."

:::

Third period...gym.
You sigh in frustration that you ended up with this class.
The coach had everyone gather in the gymnasium and sit as they explained there rules and the grading system.

To wrap it up,At the end you buy a locker and dress up for credit. Stuff like that.
The whole entire time bokuto waited patiently to finally get to you. You guys were separated earlier since he can't shut up when near you.
At least you have someone you know in this dreadful place.
The coach then blew the whistle giving everyone free time for the remainder of the class.
Students started to move and form groups to either sit or play basketball.

But of course,you shall sit.
You took a seat as bokuto sat next to you.
He leaned forward with elbows on knees as he smiled.
"What do you know,we have gym together." You hum and look up at him. His eyes softened and his pupils dilated suddenly.

((See what I said there? Anyone get it?))

"Don't you have volleyball already?"
He hums and crossed his arms.
"I like moving around when I can."
You take out your phone and opened up the camera.
"Say cheese."

He grew light pink in the cheeks and gave a bright smile.
You took it and continued on to opening up memes to look at.
He tilts his head confused from your sudden picture taking.
"Planning to make me your wallpaper?" He said with a smirk.
You fought off a blush as you answered him.
"Gonna draw on your face is all."
He leans his head back and frowns.
"Whaaat? Your not gonna secretly fan girl over my handsome face?" He said.

"I'm gonna kiss it if you keep being annoying." You said without thinking.
After catching your self you blushed a hard red as he suddenly told you about his break in GREAT detail just to annoy you for that kiss.
At the end there was no way escaping without at least one kiss to your own face from him. You need to make rules and make sure he listens to them.

:::

Last class.

You sat at a desk that had three others pushed up against it,in total there were groups of four.
Soon akaashi walked in along with bokuto.
Your heart nearly jumped with relief.
The whole squad was here.
Bokuto sat across from you to always look at you,obviously,as akaashi sat next to him since bokuto forbidden the desk next to you from akaashi.
The teacher started by going over some class rules and reminding what our roles are for a perfect student.
After that you three goofed off as the teacher looked through the newspaper.
Yes they are quite old.

Wonder how this would turn out,might be a bit better now that they are nearly in all your classes...well some. Still better then before,this time at least you know akaashi is more reliable when it comes to assignments.
You glance up at bokuto who leaned back in his chair unknowingly being all handsome and 'cool'.
Your face became pink as all he was doing was arguing what color was your most favorite.

What a idiot...

:::
Don't mind when I updated this. Just enjoy my book.thats all