11

It was the last day of your winter break and it kind of felt sad but at the same time relieving.
Sad because school is starting,obviously, and relieving because you don't know if you could handle being in the same room with Bokuto much longer, you are about to act up. Ever since last time you grew more attracted to him and couldn't help but always look at how cute he was. You blushed madly as you brushed your teeth.
You had just woke up and are currently doing your usual morning routine.
You spit and rinse out your mouth and then the toothbrush before putting it away back in the travel little case thing.
You look in the mirror and saw how you had some serious bed hair.

You fixed it up ever so lightly without really caring but it didn't really do anything. Better, but still messy.
You walk out and saw a man walk in who had suddenly stoped and stared at you.
"Who are you and what are you doing in my house?" He asked stirringly.

You immediately felt like you were walking on needles as you struggled to explain the best you could.
"Oh dear! Your finally home from that business trip!"
You sigh in relief and felt like jello.
He smiled warmly as he planted a kiss on her cheek.
You raise a brow and hummed.
'Wonder if that's where bokuto got that from.' You thought since he had always planted kisses on your cheeks.
The man then looks back at you making you sweat nervously.
"Ah! This is the girl I've been talking about hun,ever since she became friends with our son his grades improved!" She praised making you lightly blush and look away.
Suddenly his scary aura changed to a goofy friendly one.
"Well why didn't you say so sooner that you were thee y/n before my eyes!"  He chuckled while walking up to you with a raised hand.
You smile shyly and shook it immediately getting side hugged and having him ruffle your hair.
"My wife would always talk about you to the point I feel like I've known you for years ha!" He finished with a hearty laugh.
You gave a nervous laugh still struggling with Social speech,never knowing what to say.
"Where is that Buffoon anyway?"
He asked looking around.
"I t-think he's still sleeping sir.." you mumbled.
He smiled and patted your back.
"Well it was very nice meeting you,sorry for scaring you at first." He reassured as he headed to the room Bokuto's mom always came out of when she interrupts your..Ahem. Moments. You sigh in relief. He sure is..full of life. He somehow drains your social battery quite quickly.
"Would you please go wake Kuto for me?" She asked while heading to her room.
"Kuto?.." you mumbled.
You smirked and laughed softly to your self wondering if this was his little nickname or something.
You made your way and nervously opened the door peeping your head in.
He was still sleeping while laying on his stomach. The blanket covered half his body leaving his bare back exposed. 
You look away with pressed lips before walking in quietly.
"Um. Bokuto,wake up."

Silence.

"Your dad is home."
You said still trying to wake him.
You walk closer and squat down facing at his face.
"Kuto." You mumbled.
He subtlety opened his eyes seeming as though he was fake sleeping.
"I will never forgive my mom."
He mumbled while turning pink.
You tilt your head and laughed quietly.
"Embarrassed that you have a nickname?" You asked. 
He groaned and shoved his pillow in his face to hide his blush.
"I told her to stop. It embarrassing for a guy like me who's a top 5 in volleyball world!"
You rolled your eyes.
"Very impressive Kuto" you said with a smirk. He side glared at you before grabbing your hand and pulled you to him.
"Hey,your mom said to get up you bum." You mumbled as he had you lay down next to him. 
You frown as you glared at the poor wall yet agin as he hugged you from behind.
Your cheeks became warm and tingly as he hugged tightly before softening and sighed.
"I'll get up soon. Just give me a minute." He whispered obviously sounding like he was trailing back to sleep. You nervously looked around waiting for that minute to be up and prayed the lord his parents won't walk in. 
No matter how hard you tried you would always get butterflies when your near him. 
He shifted bringing you closer.
He was now spooning wishing he could stay with you like this longer.
His hand that was snaked around you moved to your hand and grabbed a hold of it.

He tucked his face in the crook of your neck as he cuddles onto you more. He held your hand in his as he looked at it.
"Your hands are so small.thats weird." He mumbled.

Your face became a bit more darker with the color red as you softly laughed.
"Well duh. I am a girl."
He hummed before taking it and brought it closer to his face.
He kissed the back of your hand making you very bashful.
"Why are you still so shy?" He teased.

You shrugged loosing your voice as your ears began to burn.
He pressed his lips on your cheek making your heart fume in flames.
"Y-your suck a dork." You finally said.
He hummed and got up getting above you. His knees and elbows trapped you under him as he smiled kindly.
He kissed your lips sending you through a wave of dizziness as he gently placed his forehead on yours.
"But I'm your dork."  You look to the side embarrassed as hell feeling jittery inside making him laugh light heartedly.
You melt enjoying his laugh as he got up off of you.
You already miss him.
What a clingy thing you are.
"So my old man is back Huh? Finally!" He said excitedly like a child as though he didn't just charmed you up. 
He hurried out the door and looked over his shoulder.
"I'll see you down there y/n." He said before closing the door behind him.

Your muscles finally relaxed as you sigh in frustration.  Why are you the only one becoming  flustered as hell? Maybe it was because his personality is more on the oblivious and child like side that he isn't holding it against him self. Like he's just going with the flow. You groan and roll on your side wondering how you disliked him when you first met in that classroom.  You remember how annoying he was but now he's this big ball of Aw and dumb mixed together. You couldn't resist.

And there you lay thinking about him as though your crush for him was secret. You sigh and sit up before deciding to finally meet up with him.
You would genuinely like to get to know his dad better. He seems incredibly kind. The complete opposite of yours.