28

:::... so hey,it's been a while

You quietly sat in class as the teacher had everyone remain silent to watch a video...a documentary,they would call it.
You crossed your arms and began to feel sleepy.
Bokuto was easily distracted by the film to notice you falling asleep as you passed out.

:::

You open your eyes to someone poking your cheek,angered you glared up.
Bokuto jumped back slightly and gave a cheeky smile. Wondering what he did wrong.
Your expression softened into a warm smile of relief reassuring him you aren't mad at him.

:::big boi time skip:::

You laid down on Bokuto's bed explaining what you experienced the other day and a little of your father. You felt like you could trust him.

He laid next to you on his side facing you. He couldn't believe your father was quite harsh and didn't really know what to say about Diana and the break In.
He held your hand and kissed it making you blush. "I'm really happy you see me as someone you could talk to,I'll always be available for you ok?" He softly spoke. His tone sent shivers down your spine as you became flustered. You nod feeling your heart melt as he hugged you lovingly in his strong safe arms. Seriously...to think you would end up together with him. At first he was just so odd and now? It just surprises you every time.

"So. I feel like your birthday is coming up. What do you want?" He said with a wink.
You shyly look away as your eyes pointlessly looked around his room.
"It is..and I'm not sure."
He leaned on you with light pink on his cheeks as he gave a suggestion.
"Want something warm and filling?" He hummed.

Your face flared as you grab a pillow and suffocate him.
"I-Idiot! Don't say something like that!" You shout feeling embarrassed.
He moved the pillow aside with a gasp of air and laughed.
"Anywho,that means your gonna be 18 yay! We can watch adult movies now." He said with a closed eye smile making you giggle.
You sat on his waist as he laid there and rest your head on his chest.
You decided to leave your father once you turn 18. You better look for a job...wait. Maybe you could live with...you don't know. This is such a responsibility you just can't throw at other people,you don't want to be like that.
In the mean time you would cuddle with this idiot for a bit before taking the small bird to a rescue animal shelter,you couldn't find the nest.
Bokuto relaxed and hugged your soft waist.

"Can I touch your butt." He whispered.

Your face became warm as you laughed. You lead his hands to your buns and blushed even darker.
"There"
Bokuto gave a sheepish smirk and blushed as the tip of his ears darkened with red.
"So soft." He mumbled. You smile and hug around his neck kissing the corner of his lips taking him by surprise.
He was the blushing mess this time.
You slowly fell asleep as you held close making sure he won't leave you.

:::
Why page so short? Idk either.