14

You waited for school to end before walking on campus to the gym.
You look around and saw bokuto doing some stretches. He seemed a bit...blank. 
You raised a brow and took a seat as he finished up and getting ready to start.

"Cheer up bokuto." A teammate assures. Bokuto nods and gets in formation.
"Yeah." He mumbled.
Akaashi seems nervous and looked aroun immediately spotting you.
You nervously wave making him smile in relief.
He quickly made his way to bokuto and slapped his back.
He looked over his shoulder to him and you can see them talking before Bokuto brightens up and looks your way. 
You smile and he immediately turns with a huge smile. The guys noticed his sudden change of mood swing and looked towards your way.
They cheer as if a hero saved the day.
You become flustered and look down while fiddling with your fingers.
Bokuto jogs your way excitedly and quickly pulls you in a hug.
It was gentle and sweet.
"I'm so happy your here y/n! Let's talk after my practice!" He shouted before jogging back to his position.
He grins happily and winked at you glad your here to see how amazing he is.
You rest your head on your hand and become jittery. 
You really did like this dummy.

You watched him play and smiled every time he won. You liked how he hyped up his teammates when they score as well and pass around high-fives.
It's was sweet.

:::

After a while they started to pack up and he made his way to you along with akaashi.
"Where were you today?" Bokuto asked taking a seat next to you.
"Here and there,I'll tell you later." You said with a tired smile.

He noticed

Akaashi sighs in relief.
"Glad to know your fine. Warn us next time though. Bokuto was in emo mode all day. I couldn't believe it." He said shaking his head.
You laugh light heartedly and look at bokuto who seemed embarrassed.
"Akaashi you promised you wouldn't say."
He whimpered.
You melt at how cute he was.
He makes promises.

"Miss me that much?" You teased.

Bokuto huffed and looked away making you raise your brows.
This is new. Did you actually upset him?
He suddenly turned and grabbed your cheeks and kissed your lips making you pull away and hide your face.
Some guys cheered on bokuto as akaashi was still getting use to the fact y'all were a thing.
"N-not in public you j-jerk."
You mumbled.
He leaned near you and cocked a eyebrow.
"So you want it to be just the two of us all alone huh?" You groan from embarrassment and push him away with one hand.
"Stop embarrassing me." You mumbled making him grin.

Suddenly the coach walked up to you and greeted you.
"So. Have you thought about it?" He asked.
It took you a second to realize what he was talking about before it hit you.
"O-oh. Um yeah. I would like to go. Just give me one more day if your still going to be present tomorrow on Saturday." You asked.
He smiled happily and nodded.
"Perfect. We have a practice match with a school tomorrow." You nod as he walked away.
"Your gonna come with us tomorrow!?" Bokuto asked joyously.
You nod before remembering you left the form at home.
"Oh. I have to go back home real quick to get the form. I'll meet up with you guys later." You said as you stood.
Akaashi nodded before heading to the changing rooms like a decent human being.
"Can I come with you? It's getting late and someone may try to kidnap you."
He asked worriedly.
You sigh with a laugh and shook your head.
"No one is gonna wanna take me."
You said calmly.

He leans in and smirk.
"I don't know about that,I mean,I would." He said with a sly smirk on his face.
Your face heats up as you sigh trying not to show him it affected you in any way. If he notices, he won't stop.
"Fine. Just stop messing with me."
He jumps in victory as you texted akaashi.
You asked if he wanted to come along which he couldn't. You understood and took off.