<Preview - Sequel>

(5 years on...)
ABIGAIL'S POV:
"Ok...yes we will be fine...she's eating tea right now...haha...we're fine I promise...go enjoy yourself!...bye...love you too." So joes soaking up the sun in Ibiza and I'm stuck at home looking after our 6 (nearly 7) year old daughter! Oh well, I think I'd rather be here than on Caspar's stag do!

"Mum, is there any ketchup?" Avery shouts from the kitchen.

"Should be some in the fridge, have a look."
I look at my phone for a second, aimlessly. Forgetting what I was going to do.
Just then there's a knock at the door. I haven't invited anyone over. It can't be Joe because he's in Ibiza. There's no specific reason why anyone would need to knock on the door at 5:00 in the evening while we are eating tea. But there is someone knocking. And it's giving me a strange feeling in my stomach, that something's not quite right.

"Are you gonna get that?" Avery shouts. They knock again.

"Yeah I'm going don't worry!" I reply, I hide the fear and walk through the hallway and look through the peek hole, but their back is turned away from the door. I slowly unlock the door. I open it slightly and cautiously look through the crack. They immediately turn round.
The sight I saw next was one I'd removed from my thoughts a long time ago. One I never intended to reappear. One I didn't want to reappear!

A/N: I'm extremely excited to announce I'm doing a sequel 😱 yes there's going to be a jobigail 2 💁 and let me just say there's going to be ALOT of drama! I'll keep you informed about the sequel and let you know when you can read it 💗