Chapter 35 // the big day

A/N:

Sorry I haven't updated for a while but I've been really busy so I'm going to do a longer update to make up for it.

Hopefully if you've got this far in the story you are enjoying it 😊 thanks for 3k+ reads ❤️

JOE'S POV:

It's the day of our wedding! The girls have gone to Zoe's to get ready and us boys are getting ready at ours. I can't believe it's actually happening, after all the slip ups with Quinton and Abigail being in hospital. But it's happening!

"The suits are in the room ready for us so, I'm just gonna get a can and I'll be with you!" I say nervously, my hands and legs are shaking.

"Joe you can't drink, you have to wait for later!" Alfie say laughing.

"Fine!" I say still shaking.

"Your probably more nervous than Abigail right now!" Jim says and they all bust out laughing.

"Aww, come ere Suggy boy!" Marcus says giving me a hug.

"Oi you too, this is jobigail's day not jarcus' " Alfie say breaking us apart.

***

I'm feeling a little more relaxed after getting ready and having a bit to eat. But it was time to go to the church and I just know that the girls will take ages to get there and leave me nervously waiting. But it will all be worth it.

ABIGAIL'S POV:

"OMG now I'm freaking out!" I say wafting air to my face with my hands.

"Don't worry you'll be fine! Jim just text me saying they are on their way to the church. We better start getting hair and makeup done!" Tanya says getting all of her makeup things out. Tanya was doing makeup and Zoe was doing hair.

"Who's first?" I ask everyone.

"How about Gabby and Alice because they are already dressed so while they are getting their makeup and hair done, we'll go and get ready?" Louise says.

"Okay that's fine with me!" Gabby says.

"Same" Niomi replies.

"Sorted!" Zoe and Tanya chorus.

***

[in the church - lots of time later]

JOE'S POV:

"You may now kiss the bride!" The priest says, so I do! That was the most nerve raking thing I've ever done in my life! Abigail has a tissue at hand because there was a few tears.

***

[at the meal]

"It's time for the best mans speech." The woman says tapping a wine glass with a fork. Then I start to worry as Caspar stands up. I put my head in my hands as he starts the first line. People are getting out their vlogging cameras and pointing them at him.

"Before I go into all that, oh I'm so happy for him and he looks very happy tonight. I wanted to say that I have always had an extremely embarrassing crush on joe. Now we were shipped by our fans as Jaspar and I am very sad to see that go. Damn you Abigail! I'm only joking don't worry! *everyone laughs* but no, I'm really proud of my best friend that he has found the girl of his dreams and is very happy. I don't want to bore you all with sobby lines of how great the guy is or how gorgeous the bride looks, which you do Abigail, defiantly a big improvement! *everyone laughs* but I want to tell you a story. Joe came home from going to see his sister in Brighton and said that he'd really missed me and was glad to be back in the flat. He'd never ever said anything like that to me before! Showing that he really does care! It made my life *everyone awws* but anyway enough of that or I'll probably start crying. Abigail. The first time I met you we were drunk as I can remember, and you said to me, do you know if they have any cheese? *everyone laughs* and I thought you were completely mad, I didn't know that you were joes soon to be wife! To be honest I don't think anyone would think these two would be the perfect couple. Anyway, I said to you, try the fridge, which was behind you, and you said, thanks I will, and started crawling on the floor singing some song about cheese. And that's how I remember you and always will, the drunk cheese scavenger. *everyone laughs* thank you for listening, good luck to jobigail in the future, just don't ask me to babysit!" Then everyone raise their glasses and we are all in tears of happiness.