Chapter 29 // home again

ABIGAIL'S POV:

"That means your all fit and well to go home! And the guy that crashed into you, the police are still trying to find him, but don't worry they will get your ring back soon!" The doctor said as we stood at the reception desk, ready to go home.

"Thank you for everything you've done!" I say. I can't wait to get home and have a nice cup of tea and a gluten free biscuit!

"My pleasure!" He replied with a massive grin on his face. Then we leave the hospital with a bag of antibiotics, I hate tablets!!!!

***

"I'm not letting you out of the house alone ever again! Even if it's to get me food!!" Joe says keeping his eyes on the road and hands on the wheel.

"I don't think I'll want to leave the house to get you food anyway!" I say and we both laugh.

"We'll meet with everyone tonight for dinner and catch up on everything, and IM driving!" Joe says as we pull up in front of the house.

***

"Are you okay now or do you need to go back to hospital or anything?" Niomi says, we are with Niomi, Marcus, Zoe, Alfie, Jim, Tanya, Alice, Chai, Ella, Caspar, Gabby and Everyone else. We have come to have a nice meal to celebrate me coming out of hospital and mine and Joe's engagement.

"I'm ok now but they've given me on antibiotics to keep me ok!" I say.

"I really don't like the sound of this Quinton guy he sounds horrible!" Tanya says in her cute little voice.

"ABIGAIL!" Joe shouts from the bar. "We've got something for you! Come quick!" We all walk over to the bar and joe reveals a tray of 5 shots of vodka. What?!

"All yours!" Alfie says and they all laugh! I can't believe this! I hand one to Zoe, one to Niomi, one to Tanya but she passes it to Ella and one to gabby. I pick the last one up for myself.

"3, 2, 1..." We all say in chorus. Is it even safe to have a shot when you've just come out of hospital?...