Chapter 33 // we met chai

A/N:

OMG we met chai last week in Brighton 🙊❤️ btw Alice (who's in this story and writes 'howdy it's complicated) is the one on the left and I'm on the right and of course chai is in the middle! #chalice ❤️❤️ (Chai and Alice!)

Anyway, on with the story! 😘

ABIGAIL'S POV:

I can't believe I'm having a baby! I kept being sick this week but I didn't say anything to joe because I thought it was just a stomach bug. I told Alice and she said to take a test so I did and it came out positive! I don't know whether to be happy or sad, I do want a baby but I'm a wimp when it comes to pain!

"That's great!" Joe says sitting next to me on the bed! "Wait it is mine isn't it?!" He says.

"Course it is, but I just don't think I'm ready yet!" I reply.

"What do you mean, we've talked about how we both want a baby and now it happening. It's going to be fine. How about we go see Niomi and Marcus today? Jim's there too but Tanyas ill so she couldn't make it. What do you think?"

"Ok" I say and then look at him and smile, I'm still worried though!

***

"So do you think it's going to be a girl or a boy?" Niomi asks. Me and her are sat on the sofa watching vampire diaries and chatting. The boys are filming a video in another room so we took the chance to talk about stuff.

"I don't really know. I want it to be a girl but if it's a boy then I'll be happy!" I reply.

"Aww, that would be cute!" She says. "I've got an idea!"

"What?!" I say sitting up in excitement.

"Let's sabotage the boys video!"

"Yes!!!" I say and we quietly get up and Niomi goes into the kitchen and comes back out with two bowls of flour.

"Let's go!" She says and we go into the room where the boys are and...

"AARRRHHH!!!" They shout, the camera still recording.

"Hahahaha!" My and Niomi laugh.

"Nimbob!" Marcus says wiping flour from his eyes.