Chapter 31 // yes joe!

JOE'S POV:

There he is stood there, in the middle of the road, as if he knew we were coming. Quinton! I come to a sudden stop as he won't move. He has a horrible smirk in his face. What does he want?!

"Stay here!" Abigail says "I got this!"

"No he might hurt you! I won't let that happen!" I reply grabbing her arm to stop her leaving the car.

"But he's my problem not yours, you shouldn't even be in this mess!" She says opening the door. I start to get out. "No Joe, stay there I promise I'll be fine!" She gives me a look that I just can't disobey. I wait ready to jump out if he even touches her!

ABIGAIL'S POV:

"Nice to see you again Abigail!" He says with a massive grin on his face that sends a shiver down my spine.

I don't reply.

"Looking for this?!" He shows me my engagement ring that he stole in the crash. I try to grab it but he pulls it back.

"I don't think so! Don't think you'll get away with it that easily!"

"What is your problem! Why can't you just leave me alone!" Then...

JOE'S POV:

Then, he slapped her! I open the car door and run over to them. I put my arm around Abigail and make sure she's ok. Then I turn to face Quinton.

"How dare you!"

Next thing I know my knuckles are raw red and Quintons on the floor. A/N: yes joe!! 😂

Jobigail (joe sugg / thatcherjoe fanfiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें