Chapter 20 // i love her

JOE'S POV:

It was Alice and Chai's wedding yesterday that's all I remember, I got extremely wasted... I've woken up to see Abigail sat at the end of the bed on her laptop, she's editing a video or something, but then I just fall back asleep.

***

(3 hours later)

"Joe wake up!" I her a soft voice say above me. I groan and open my eyes, Abigail is sat next to me hovering over my face with a faint smile on her face.

"You okay?" I say stretching and grabbing her waist and pulling her to lie next to me, she rests her head on my chest.

"I'm a lot better but last night, there was a knock on the door, for a split second I thought it was Quinton, I had a panic attack, when Zoe went to answer the door I couldn't breath it was awful, but it was just gabby coming to see how we were. She came home early too from the wedding because she was wondering where we were. But Joe I'm scared, I can't go back now. We can't go back to London, he'll be waiting for us..." Then she burst into tears.

"We can move house, get a place here in Brighton, be closer to everyone! What do you think?!" I say pulling her closer and kissing her head. She nods and brings her head up and looks me straight in the eye. Her mascara is running down her face. But she's still beautiful. I lean in and our lips meet. This is our FIRST kiss. Her lips are soft and gentle. I love her, I love her SOOOO much! :*