Chapter 19 // moving to brighton

ABIGAIL'S POV:

We have stayed at Alice and Chai's for 3 weeks now and it was time for them to have their wedding today. It is 6:00am and Alice is getting ready the wedding is at 11:00am so hopefully we won't be late.

We are all waiting for her to come out in her dress. When we hear the door open we all turn around and see Alice standing in the doorway, her hair in a beautiful half up half down style, her makeup done with a smokey eye and nude lip, her dress looks even more stunning than last time I saw it!

***

"You may now kiss the bride!" says the priest and Chai does, they are so cute together! A/N: fanfic coming soon - Chalice ;)

I'm sat with Zoe to my left and Joe to my right, Joe is holding my hand. At the after party me and Zoe decide to leave early because everyone is extremely drunk and rowdy, especially Alice...

***

"So how are things with you and Joe, I heard about what happened with Quinton, why can't he leave you alone?!!!!" Zoe says we are now sat on her sofa watching dance moms on catch up. I have a cup of tea in a green spotty mug and about 300 cushions around me and a cream duvet over me, all snuggled up.

"We were doing fine until Quinton showed up! I don't want him to hurt anyone, you know what he's like, I've told you what he did to me!"

"What about him abusing you and cheating on you? I don't get why he's back?!" She says moving up on the sofa to give me a hug.

"Yeah I know, a least he's not doing anything at the moment, I'm glad we left London and came down to Brighton to get away from him!"