chapter seventy one.

I learned to hate children once I grew up, but the thing that makes me soften my glare now is the recognition that my hatred was only because the first child I learned to hate was myself.

Lucius Malfoy grew up from the last time I saw him, his blond almost white hair was all over the place. His hair represented his personality, which was chaotic. The manor was quite, no sign of Tom and Dolohovs lack of response to my question about him made me regret ever coming here.

"He is out." Dolohov said.

Aries was nervous around death eaters, who wouldn't be skittish around a group of people that were killing your commanders just weeks prior, but he is no longer a Grindelwalds follower and he is my special guest. He will be treated with respect.

"Myra." Walburga Blacks voice was like a song I forgot but came to remember again. Her voice brought a sense of home and warmth inside my body that ached for it far longer than it could bear. "Wal." I said and went to hug my old friend, she was the same and that made me smile as she is probably the only person that makes me remember myself.

"You have come back." She whispered inside my ear, her hug was bone breaking but the idea of letting go was not in question. "I did. I needed to." I whispered back, tightening my hold around her as well. "I thought I would never see you again." A whimper passed her full red lips and to think my absence had such an affect on her, I wouldn't have done it in the first place.

"I do not know if I'm wanted here, but the war Walburga. I know whos side I'm fighting." To fight the good who have manipulated me or for bad who have loved me. We will fight against the Ministry of magic and Hogwarts staff, but Toms end was written down even before I was sent here.

He will fall on Hallowe'ne 1981.

"The war does not matter to me Myra, I was scared for you." Walburga said, the house started to clear out. Malfoy and Dolohov disappeared quickly after Walburga and I made conversation. "Why?" I asked, she knew me better than most people so she knew I could not get hurt easily.

"Many people heard rumors that you were away, so they started talking about attacking you. When you are alone and of guard." People were fools to think they could take me down, even when I was alone, but still it was good they didn't.

"You do not have to worry about me Walburga, but for yourself and your children." Sirius and Regulus are born, attending Hogwarts even. "That's what Orin said." I haven't seen Orion in a long time.

"What did he say?" The curiosity got the best of me.

So Walburga told me.

One rainy evening when every death eater and their Lord were inside a debate started and it was about the only person not present at the time. "I bet 2000 galleons we will find her in a ditch somehow near Hogwarts." A death eater closest to the door spoke, Walburga couldn't remember all their names.

"I bet 2000 galleons that dementors already ate her body." Another one spoke, this one closer to the living room window.

"I bet 10 000 galleons that The Ministry already got to her." Bellatrix Black spoke from the middle, she was the closest sitting next to The Dark Lord who did not hold any expression on his face. It made Walburgas blood boil, he after all did not care about her because if he did he would clear her name of this shit they are throwing on it.

He would say that she is the strongest, the bravest of all, but he spoke of nothing.

"I bet 10 000 galleons," Orion spoke next to Walburga, "that she is alive and well, while killing everybody that got in her path." Walburga knew of no such money they held, it would get them in huge debt if they were to lose it.

Of course, she knew they wouldn't.

"Why so positive Orion, the last time we saw her she nearly got killed by us." Bellatrix said, only she didn't know the whole truth.

A rumor of false heritage went around the manor the day they returned home from the Giants homeland. Myra Rowe escaped, but not whole. They said she was wounded badly, nearly to death. Orion Black knew that was not the case, because her knew the woman for what felt like years and in those years he has never seen anybody lay a finger on her.

Not because of Lord Voldemort, but because she was that good.

"Good luck to anyone who tries to go after Myra Rowe." Orion was stopped in his speech.

"Because our Dark Lord will kill them." Bellatrix added while laying a hand on Voldemorts arm, which did not move under the touch.

"Because Myra Rowe will be the only person to walk away from that encounter, not the other party." As Orion finished a minute of silence passed away, before a figure who made time freeze, it at least seemed like that moved to stand up.

Tom Riddle couldn't stand to hear her name any longer. It left a bitter taste in his mouth, but only because he wanted it to be bitter.

So he left the group and so did Walburga stop her telling.

"So you won." I said with a smile, not before glancing towards the stairs that seemed to call my name.

"We did, but I never lost hope in you." She smiled before putting her hands on mine which were shaking in my lap. "Walburga, I know he is here. I can sense him, you all were stupid wanting to make be believe otherwise." I whispered and her eyes started to water.

"I will go see him now." I said not before leaving a small kiss on her cheek.