chapter fifty four.

Dolohov closed the door behind me. The hall we now stood in was a long one, mostly dark wood and plants. "Where is he?" I asked, but Dolohov shaked his head. "Our Lord is out, he will be back soon." He said and I cringed at the nickname.

"He may be your Lord, but he is not mine. Don't forget that." Giving him a finally glare I went to walk through the rest of the house. I stopped only in a spacious living room full of people.

Full of death eaters.

At first glance nobody knew what to say, mostly because they didn't know me and if I knew them I forgot their faces and they forgot mine. "Who the hell is this Dolohov?" A female asked from the corner of the room.

Dolohov stood behind me, like I would do anything to protect him. "Be careful what you are saying in front of her." He whispered and finally I laughed. It was a sweet laugh, the one that never hurt anybody. Until now.

"He really collected a hand full of interesting people." I snickered and the woman raised from her seat. "Our Lord is the most famous of all men, the most powerful. And who are you woman, the one that laughs at his followers?" She pointed a wand at me.

"You're dead Lidia." Dolohov whispered.

"Lidia, put your wand down before I make you regret it." I said while turning around and a spell flew at my back.

"Crucio."

I stopped in my steps that were talking me to the backdoor. The spell only leaving a tingling sensation in my muscles. "What the fuck?" Lidia and the rest of followers muttered.

"I am YOUR Lords right hand and you will disrespect me no more." I said while casting a spell. "Diffindo." Without my wand the spell only made a small cut down Lidias neck, but it still left a message.

Then I walked outside to the small meadow full of flowers. Sunflowers.

Starting out to the distance, time flew by and the grass beneath me started to feel damp. Only the flickers of the sun gave me warmth until a person came looking by.

I knew it was him.

By the sound his feet made when they struck the earth.

By the way his breathing became hollow at the sight of me.

I would know him blind, at the end of the world, in death.

"My beloved." He whispered, stoping a few metres away from me.

Turning around I found a man in front of me, no longer a lost boy.

"You returned to me."

Smile was stuck on my face, his was blank, the only recognition I got was that his eyes were alive. Maybe for the first time in years.

"I hope you haven't forgotten me." A tear slipped away from my eyes, never have I been so vulnerable, so pathetic.

He came to me and I came to him.

Meeting at last when the sun hid behind the mountain we were once again together.

"How could I." Putting my hands on his chest I felt it rise, I felt his heart.

I felt him.

He. Was. Everywhere.

In my senses, in my mind, in my vision.

And he was the same, only the eyes were more bloodshot, but his young face became manly and now he was in his prime. Not only by looks, but by power too.

"I have something that belongs to you." I said and handed him the ring, but he didn't take it back. Only looked at it for a lifetime before speaking, "when did you return?" He asked and I laughed which brought a smile to his face too.

"Today or was it yesterday. I can not remember." Time was something I still couldn't get a grip off. "It doesn't matter." He took my face in his hands, they were cold, but they were always cold. "Tom." I spoke and there was that cringe at the name. "Don't." He pleaded, but I only stroke his face with my finger.

"You are Tom Riddle, the man that holds my life in his hands. The heir of snakes, the most powerful wizard in the world and the man I'm in love with."

At that he finally kissed me and again, I felt at home. Walburga was a safety house, but he, he was my true home. Home where I smell delicious cookies made by my mother, the cigarette that my father liked to smoke. Kissing him back never felt better, deeper, as needed as now.

"You are the same as the day I lost you."

Cracking a sad smile I spoke while gazing his lips. "And now, you found me again." After that everything lead to another thing. First was us crashing into the manor, everybody on their feet at instant. When they saw our flustered faces they all almost ran out of house, leaving us alone.

Next thing I knew, we were in Toms bedroom, which was clean and warm because of the fire coming from the old stone fireplace in the corner of it. He was warm against me, but both him and I needed more.

Wanted more.

I started to unbutton his shirt, slowly my fingers worked down and down and his breath became even more hollow. "Do you really want to do this? You just came back." He asked me and I only shaked him off. I wanted to do this for twelve years.

"Do you want to do this?" I asked him and now he started to work on my dress. "I wanted to do this when I first locked my eyes on you." My dress dropped down and I was nude. Toms chest was filled with tattoos, they were breathtaking.

Before I could admire him more he picked me up, putting me on the bed and kissed me hungry. The need was uncontrollable, the lust drowe us crazy so we drowned in it.

Toms lips went from my own down to my neck, to my shoulder blades, to my breast where they lingered, his tongue running circles around my nipples, teeth gazing them. "Tom." I breathed out so he stopped and went lower.

His mouth was warm against me, soft, he knew what he was doing and the picture of him in bed with another woman made me see red, which turned me even more.

From now on, he is once again only
mine.

I unbuckled his pants and he slipped out of them with ease. He was hard against my leg and I went to gave it a stroke. It twitched in my hand. "Myra." Tom breathed out at my touch, letting his lips hover over mine. He was under my control and so was I under his.

"I love you." I whispered in his ear, the only response was him entering me.

The words danced around us, having their own little party while we consumed eachother. He was everything I wanted and everything I hated.

"I hate you." I told him and he grunted, loudly at the pleasure and so did I. "I hate that you left me down there. I hate that I still couldn't stop thinking about you." I told him and he only went faster, harder. I saw white, every colour, because he was a rainbow and I was rain.

I came soon after that, he did soon after me.

"My sweet poison, my darling God." He sweet talked to me. "You will be the death of me." For the first time Tom "Voldemort" Riddle was not afraid of death.