chapter sixty five.

Dolohov stood on the other side of the desk, his hands were trembling, eyes were closed. Tom Riddle sat there looking at him and the marks he left behind.

For each second the girl got past him he was cut, not with magic but with a knife.

"I want you to find her." The voice was sinister and low, it filled the room and made the fire go out. Chilling every bone and muscle in Anthonys body. He needed to find her if he didn't want to be even more colder, dead. He didn't know where to look for the girl, but he had a good idea were she was.

Hogwarts.

She was not stupid, he could see it in her. Her story was not told completely, even The Dark Lord didn't know if. Dolohov started to research her, even in school he was obsessed with her. Wanted to know her like a book and what he found was more chilling than any information he ever knew.

She is not even born yet.

Myra Rowe never existed, so who is this girl walking around the magic world with fire in her vains and The Dark Lords life in her hands?

Walking out of the room he put his shirt back on, robe feel around his shoulder giving him the mysterious look. The look of death. Blood quickly soaked his shirt, he didn't mind it of course because he wanted everybody to see that he was not weakened by the wounds, only made stronger.

The only thing on his mind was the girl and getting information out of her. He will find her even if that meant his life was in danger.

Hogwarts was the same, he never changes even when people in it go from young to old. He is always the same, just as me at least from the outside. Nothing could have prepared me for returning here, this was truly the safest place from Tom. But just how safe for a death eater?

Was I a death eater?

It didn't matter, I was on the other side of their coin, which meant my head was a fine way to make gold. Stupid was the man that wanted me dead, because at the end they are the ones whos head is missing.

Has my plan really went this off track, did I really mess up this bad? For me to return to the place that started it all, looking for some kind of
reassurance. Nothing can make things better at the moment, well only for the bloody dog to go away that was following me from the forbidden forest.

It was a black hound, eyes gray and ears as big as of a wolf. He didn't seem to mind me which means he must not be Hagrids, he only owns rather aggressive animals. Apart from the dragon that was hiding under his bed I only knew of. I didn't snitch of course because that very dragon was in my plan from the start.

This kind of thing or Toms change of mind I didn't except, but I did have to follow his request.

Hiding in Hogwarts itself was a stupid idea, but a quick look would not hurt anybody, after all I knew my ways around the castle. I was as quick as a cat, but as silent as a mouse. Nobody was there to see me enter through a small hole in the back yard.

The coldness of castle did not suprise me, neither did the hollowness without the students in it. Hogwarts only bloomed when it was filled, now it was only a sanctuary to the ghost and small animals.

Nothing changed, as I thought so. Peaking inside the classrooms they were ready for students to learn about magic and all the wonders of it, leaving the bad parts to the Magical world to teach them. Albus Dumbledore didn't want his students to feel threatened by the magic, which was rather dumb of him.

Magic is not only good, but also bad and everybody must know it. Better in the early age then after.

The idea that wizards and witches control magic is an illusion.

Without the magic we would be like anybody else, normal.

Muggles.

"Myra Rowe." A chilling voice spoke over me.

Turning my head to look in the direction of the voice I saw a old man with a long beard looking down at me with what must be disgust and anger. Somewhere in that look fear could be seen too.

"Headmaster Dippet." I spoke, not loudly but comfortably, to show the man that I was in no way frightened by him. He was after all just a painting.

"What are you doing in the Hogwarts grounds?" He asked, with a rather despising manner. "Isn't it Hogwarts rule to welcome it's students when they seek comfort?" I asked while giving him a sad smile.

"You are no studen of ours." He said spitting the word student with venom. He must have already alerted Dumbledore of my visit. That's good, because I do not intend to stick around any longer than needed.

"Oh but I am. I probably stayed here longer then you, if we do the math correctly." I said with a chuckle.

"I never liked you, appearing from nowhere, out of a wind, being close to that wretched boy, and so..." He stopped and I raised my bown.

"So what?"

"So stupid and powerful. For letting him take the best of you."

I laughed out loud, leaving a chilling sound of my voice run through the halls that probably already forgot it.

"There is one thing Armando that nobody saw, even you were blind when it came to it. It was that I wanted him to take it, only because I would die if he didn't. I'm too powerful, my body can not contain it all." For the first time I unleased the truth to the world or to the painting.

"Lies, magic is for us to wield. Without a mind and a body it is nothing."

The idea that wizards and witches control magic is an illusion.

A being that taught me what magic really was taught many others, it showed many what path to take, it gave them knowledge.

"And so they say. The dead and the living. The ones that never asked what it is all about. Tom is just like you Armando, like everybody else. Except he asked, but was not worth the answer." The dead headmaster wanted to ask more, to make me stay. I was not stupid enough to let him do it. I ran towards the nearest window, jumping out with ease I could hear footsteps follow me.

They came, but too late.

When I was 13 and killed my third victim, death showed me what magic truly is.