chapter eight.

"You are doing it wrong!" Tom said while getting his body off the wall, he was teaching me how to perform spells that were way beyond my year.

"You move your wand wrong" he points at my hand that is at the uncomfortable angle. He took a hold of my hand, making the movement that will perform the spell, "try again" he said after backing off. I'm just standing here and moving my hand. I'm sweating. Tom dragged me to this room that is under the grounds of Hogwarts. I don't even know how he found this room, but at the same time I'm not surprised.

After, countless amounts of time trying to get the spell right anger finally took over me. I took the hold of my wand so hard that I thought it would break, as I tried to cast the spell one more time it worked, but it endeded up coming at me and I fell onto the floor. I couldn't get up for a minute or so.

Tom was standing over my body, shaking his head. "Never perform, any spell, when you can't control yourself." He spoke so, slowly like he wanted me to take in every word that left his mouth. "Maybe we should start with controlling you anger first." He spat and walked out. I puffed out some air, this is not going to be easy.

After mine and Tom's first teaching lesson I got back at girls dormitory exhausted, I left to take a quick shower, wanting to get in the bed right away.

The next morning hit hard, it was never this hard to get out of the bed like today. Everybody was at the lunch when I went to get dressed.

Once I got in the Great hall, girls were at the end of their food. "We couldn't get you to wake up, so we left." Druella said while putting the rest of her eggs in her mouth. I nodded, putting some pumpkin juice in my goblet.

I drank it fast. I didn't think I was this thirsty. "We need to go!" Drvella said while getting up next to me. I drank the whole thing, not wanting to leave anything behind, I didn't even eat anything!

We walked to transfiguration, it was a short walk because the classroom was quit close to us. Students started to get in and fill the room, my head was on the desk, my eyes burned, they wanted to close so bad, but when somebody sat next to me. I thinked it was Drvella, I didn't raise my head. "Professor Dumbledore would be offended to see you sleeping in his class." Calm but deep voice said. Did Drvella hit puberty out of nowhere?

When I looked up it was Tom, and once he saw my red eyes his eyebrows furrowed. "The spell took a nice hold of you I see." He said, his lips tugging into a smirk. I was far to tired to deal with him so I just nodded, letting my chin hit my arms that were on the table.

Professor Dumbledore walked in, couple of seconds after he started talking that we will work in pairs today. As he looked around and wrote down who is with who he came closer to mine and Tom's table.

"Mr. Malfoy and Mr. Black." He wrote down two boys behind us. "Miss. Rowe with, Mr." He stopped and looked up. I looked at him and so did Tom. It was wierd seeing Tom with me, he is always with one of his friends.

"Riddle" he wrote down and went to write down the rest of the pairs.

"Thank me later for doing all the work." Tom said while getting up and putting our paper on the Professor Dumbledores table.

I got up, taking my books with me. "You're smarter then me, so I didn't want to get involved and slow you down." I said while yawning, when will this day end?

I didn't talk to Tom after that, because Walburga and Druella went to walk beside me.

"You are so lucky!"
"I'm sure he smelled so good!"
They started rambling for how grateful I need to be that I was in pair with Tom. I rolled my eyes at them, saying that the only good thing was that he did all of the work, but sitting next to a handsome boy and somebody that I know is the strongest wizard of the time, it's a privilege I must say.

And we will not forget that he is teaching me, but for what cost? I was questioning my "doings". Was my mind worth this?

After that, we had couple more classes then we went to our dormitory, it was an exhausting day I must say, but today I still have a lesson with Tom. Great.

When it hit ten, I sneaked out of the room and got to the door that will lead us out of the Slytherin dungeon. I waited and Tom came and now we were roaming the hallways.

It was a rainy night, full of thunder and lightnings. Which I do not like, I always feared them, even when I was a little child my grandfather told me storys of a man, being struck by a lightning.

He turned into ashes in just one second, and till that day, I fear a thunderstorm.
I didn't know that we were at our destination, but I walked until Tom's hands grabbed my upper arm, stopping me.

"Do you know what three unforgivable curses are?" Of course I do. I know that you, fancy on of them very much also. "Yes." I said while playing with the end of my skirt. "Then you know the Crucio curse" I nodded, wanting to see where he is going with this.

"Today, I will try to teach you how to block it." I looked up, he was leaning on a wall. "I'm not doing it!" I said fast, I knew how it would hurt. "You don't have a word in this." He spat out, pushing himself of the wall and walking towards me, confidence that was once here is not anymore.

"It will hurt, but for you to be by my side you need to learn how to block it" he said while looking at me, his hands still behind his back, by his side? "What about Malfoy and Black?" I asked. I knew that thoes two were fighting to be by Tom's side in the future.

"I like you better." As he said that, my lips opened a little, you could see the shock in my eyes. But I had no time to say anything because the Crucio curse was flying towards me.