chapter seventeen.

We were running, all four of us. Somebody was crying, their tears dripping on my shoulder. You can imagine how wierd it looked to have four girls hugging eachother at the same time. I missed the so much.

Wanting to gossip we went to our dormitory. I cleaned it up nicely yesterday, that took my mind of some things.

"I heard what happend in Diagon Alley." Druella said while sitting on her bed, laying down she closed her eyes and I smiled at the girl. "Do they know who killed the girl?" Asked Walburga but I shaked my head. And I wish they will not.

We talked for hours. I was laughing and my stomach started to hurt, the only topic I didn't want to talk was about Tom. His name was now not familiar to me, I just wanted to enjoy this moment with girls.

"The only bad thing is that tomorrow we start our classes, and it's going to be more intense because we lost two weeks." Druella said while unpacking her things. Walburga and Drvella were in the lavatory and I was here chating with Druella. "That is correct, but I think that professor will go easy on us, well I hope." I said while trying to make my blanket look good on the bed, running my hands over it couple of times.

"You know you can fool other girls Myra, but not me, so tell me, what is going on with Riddle boy?" Druella always knew what is up, even if she wasn't here she could somehow sense that something happend. I only told her what happened with Dolohov and that girl and she was in pure shock. "I knew that girls like Tom, but to ask somebody to threaten you, they crossed the line with that." I nodded, it was really something, but then I remembered Minerva.

"Druella?" I asked out, and the girl hummed, telling me to ask her whatever I wanted. "What do you know about Minerva?" She put the shirt she had in her hands on the bed and sat next to me. "Not much, why?" She asked and I shrugged.

"She seems always alone, I don't know." Druella again stood up, walking around her bed to take something of the night stand and put it in the lavatory. "Well, she is always alone, but I know that she has some friends." I hummed at the girls words, waiting for her to speak more. "I know that she is rather close to Dumbledore too, and that she has some kind of likening towards Tom." she gave me a look and my face became red, I looked down at my fingers.

"I think that she could have Tom if she showed her ability." That sentence stopped Druella in her walking, she looked over at me with questioning look. "But, don't you like him?" She asked, now standing infront of me with some flowers in her hands, I glurped down.

"I don't know Druella". I whispered and she hugged me. My head was on her stomach and her hands draw circle on my back. "It's complicated." I said again. Do I like Tom? He is a stuck up, innocently looking boy that holds a dark and mysterious side to him. And he is just so handsome. But a killer too. "I think that he fancies you, he may not show it, but his hanging out with you more then with anybody else." He only hangs out with me because I know his secret.

I closed my eyes, he was truly a topic I could not talk about. "Do you really believe that Minerva could take him from you?" Druella whispered why taking my cheeks in her arms and cupping them. Hers touch was like mothers. Minerva is strong, her magical ability supresses most students and she is just so very beautiful.

"I guess." Druella slapped me. My eyes were wide, her hand no longer reminded me of mothers. "Myra Rowe! That is no way to think! You are far better and far stronger and prettier than her. Believe in who you are. You are only taking down on yourself." She was now more like a grandmother scolding me.

"I appreciate this Druella, but did you really need to slap me?" I questioned while rubbing my left cheek, it stung. "Did I go it to hard? I'm so sorry!" She quickly apologized while I giggled while tackling her on the floor, I'm glad she and other girls are back.

Next morning, I was woken up by somebody saying my name. "Rowe." I turned around at the girl that was calling out my name, it was Olive Hornby. Not the person I wanted to see the first in the morning. The last time I spoke to her was when I threw her into a wall. "Yes?" I said, now she was in front of me, smiling wildly.

But on her that was not a nice smile, it was the one telling me that she has done something, stupid and to her funny. "You might want to go and stop that one friend from asking Abraxas out." She giggled like a five year old, I scrunched my brows. "I might slipped an Felix Felicis potion in her bag." She was now jumping in her spot. I didn't know she was this crazy. I didn't say nothing to her, she was now the least of my problems. But, even now I was too late. When I arrived into the Great hall laughter was bouncing around the tablets.

I looked over at the Slytherin table and Drvella was standing there, tears were pouring from her eyes and Abraxas was there sitting holding his stomach in pain from laughter. I went to two girls who had hands over their mouths. "What did he say?" I asked Walburga, she didn't even see me come in.

"He I qoute ; I will never be with you, you are a perfect example for a land whale, so don't ever talk to me. Whoever spends their time with you is just sorry for you, so go on, you are wasting my precious time." Once she was done, I was fuming with anger. As it was lunch time and no professor were here they said what they wanted.

I didn't care for Walburga calling my name telling me not to get into this, and when I saw that Olive was there, I just couldn't take it anymore. As I approached that side of the table, I walked past Drvella who was still crying, she was frozen. She couldn't move. I went up to Abraxas, I took a hold of his shirt.

"What did I say to you Malfoy? To you and Hornby?" He was to stunned to speak. "It was low of Hornby to give Drvella Felix Felicis potion, but of you to call her names." I said through gritted teeth, but Malfy only laughed. "And what will you do prin-" my fist collided with his face, his face turned to other side.

"I will show you what I will do, sweetheart." I punched him in the stomach. I didn't use magic. Throwing muggle defense made him feel dirty, they didn't know this kind of fighting. As I went to greet his pretty little face with more punches one was coming for me. Hornby.

She hit me good. It hurt, but my anger suppressed the pain. Now both Malfoy and Hornby were really to literally kill me. Their hands in first, they were ready to not use magic. But then, a hand pulled me back, I was meet with hard chest. Tom Riddle.

"Malfoy." Tom said and the Abraxas fits fell down, he looked pail, more then usual. My hand was on my jaw, she really did hit it good I must gave her that. "Go to second floor lavatory" Tom whispered in my ear and I nodded, his arm let me go and I started to walk away, people didn't pay attention to me as they were still looking at the group behind me.

My legs were trembling.
From what?
From the chilling voice that whispered in my ear. Riddle is going to kill me.