chapter fifty three.

By the time Walburga handed me the tea she still couldn't get the words out. She was in pure shock, but the tea helped. It made my insides warm too, for the first time I didn't feel water on my skin and it was refreshing. I didn't feel cold.

"Does anybody know that you are alive, except us?" Wal asked and I shaked my head. "You are the first one." I took a sip when she asked the question I was waiting for. "Are you, going to go, to him?" She stopped after almost every word, what has he done. 

"Probably. No, I must go to him." I said and Walburga took my hand in hers. "Must you, must you really? You don't know who he became now. Myra he maybe once was in love with you, he maybe onca was a bit kind, but now. Now I can't even say his name and I knew him! I ate with him and now, I'm terrified by him." She was shaking to the point I had to take her in my arms.

"Walburga, I'm sure Tom wouldn't hurt me, wouldn't hurt you. But I have to see him, for myself if you understand me." I whispered while smoothing her hair, she nodded numbly. There was creaking coming from the front door, it was closed with a thund and girls came running down.

"Uncle Orion!" Andromede flew her hands at Orion, he was smiling wildly at the girl and then, he noticed me. "Orion." I stood up to greet the boy, now man in his prime. He was as handsome as ever. "Myra?" His voice broke into a whisper.

"Don't you recognize me anymore?" I joked and brought him into a hug, he was taller, bulkier but still no match for my hugs. "You are alive and here." He whispered in my ear, I could feel him smiling. "Yes. I'm here with you, finally." I smiled to, our warm embrace was ended by Andromeda hugging her uncles leg.

She dared me to do that again.

I laughed out loud and sat down, ready to tell Orion everything.

"That's quite a story, never have I heard of somebody coming back to life after so many years." Orion commented and I could only gaze over the ring on my finger.

Resurrection stone.

Toms horcrux and now the ticket that brought me back to life.

"I don't even know, but I have an good idea who does." I said and Orions gleaming eyes shut down immediately. The whole room changed and now a thick cloud was hanging over us.

"I tried to talk her out of it, but she is as stubborn as ever." Walburga commented and Orion only gave me a look. My nod was the only confirmation he needed before standing up.

I finished the rest of my tea and went to have a quick shower while Orion went to look at the girls. Walburga gave me one of her dresses, ironically it was a white one.

After the shower I knocked on the girls bedroom door, Orion still inside, holding Narcissa in his arms. I took the baby and Andromede flew into his arms. "She likes you." I commented and he laughed a soft laugh. He was gentle with the kids, something I never saw before.

"She was a mommys girl." I could see that Druellas death effected even him, how could it not? Even I'm shaken about it, still didn't have time to process it fully. "Now, she is uncles girl." I grinned while looking at Bellatrix sitting next to Orin on her bed, reading.

She was silent, but I could see that reckless spirit in her. She was still a girl, nothing more, nothing less.

"I know that no matter what I say, you are going to him. But I want you to be careful, you don't know what he is like now." Orion said and took Narcissa out of my hands, putting her in a golden crib. I put my hand on his shoulder and said, "he would not hurt me." I wanted to sound convincing, but the look he gave me...I looked everything but it.

"Let's hope he won't." He gave me a sad smile and I knew, it's time to go.

Riddles Manor was a giant house, bigger than any I have seen before. What made me the most nervous was that there was zero security, which means, they already know I'm coming.

I counted the steps to the front door that was bigger then me, by two. Taking a big knocking thing in my hand I took a breath and banged the thing twice. There were footsteps coming from the inside, a lot of them.

And one of them opened the door with a whine.

Antonin Dolohov stood with his mouth hanging to the floor and his eyes ready to fall out of his face. He was anything but attractive as he was when he was young. I smiled at him, taking a step inside.

"I would like to see him."

destruction | t.m.r On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara